Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: గురించి
(2) talk about :: గురించి మాట్లాడడం
(3) bring about :: తీసుకురావాలనే
(4) think about :: గురించి అనుకుంటున్నాను
(5) about what :: దేని గురించి
(6) care about :: పట్టించుకోనట్లు
(7) about it :: దాని గురించి
(8) think about it :: దాని గురించి ఆలోచించు
(9) forget about it :: దాని గురించి మర్చిపొండి
(10) thinking about :: గురించి ఆలోచిస్తూ
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Think ABOUT it with your brain,
and then say it with your mouth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I complain ABOUT what a burden
it is at least once a month.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Don't worry ABOUT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Has anything changed since the
last time you talked ABOUT it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
But... But even if there was,
what are you gonna do ABOUT it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Telugu language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of about in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Telugu, about meaning
in Telugu, about definition, examples and pronunciation
of about in Telugu language.