Noun(1) a remedy for hearing loss or deafness
Adjective(1) of or relating to the science of acoustics
(1) It's been a while since an album has taken such great lengths to show that there is some tangible relation between the worlds of electronic and acoustic music.(2) Once the pod is in acoustic range, Luna will be released in hopes he reunites with his family.(3) The lead vocal and guitars on ├ö├ç├┐Bitch├ö├ç├û are scratches - the vocal was recorded as I was playing a Martin acoustic , live to tape.(4) To find out, the research team devised an experiment using an electronic shaker that converts acoustic sounds into vibrations.(5) The bill includes Powers That Be, which consists of local acoustic musician Pat Powers and friends.(6) During the war, he joined the British Admiralty Research Laboratories where he designed acoustic and magnetic mines.(7) It's a beautiful album, and solo acoustic music doesn't get much better than this.(8) The place has been designed with a great acoustic sense.(9) My room came with a vast stain spreading across the acoustic tiles in the ceiling.(10) Sitting on the stage beside the case he opened it and pulled out a beautiful cherry stained acoustic .(11) It's a superb example of acoustic jazz ensemble playing and lovely multi-horn arranging.(12) Alternately, the use of high power microwave technology, acoustic weapons or nonlethal chemicals might be called for.(13) At the outbreak of the Second World War, he transferred to the Admiralty, designing magnetic and acoustic mines in which the circuitry would enable enemy ships and sweeps to be distinguished.(14) Their underwater acoustic sense and echo-location skills are legendary.(15) The start of a three week blockage of the Suez Canal by the Germans placing magnetic and acoustic mines there.(16) There was a bullet hole in one of the stained acoustic tiles there.
(1) acoustic guitar :: శబ్ద గిటార్
(2) acoustic impedance :: శబ్ద ఆటంకం
(3) acoustic neuroma :: శబ్ద నాడి గ్రంథి
(4) acoustic fidelity :: శబ్ద విశ్వసనీయత
acoustic, acoustical, acoustics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's finding the ACOUSTIC sweet spot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
His favorite two-piece
ACOUSTIC sci-fi novelty rock band.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: acoustic
Meaning and definitions of acoustic, translation in Telugu language for acoustic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of acoustic in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "acoustic"
What acoustic means in Telugu, acoustic meaning in Telugu, acoustic definition, examples and pronunciation of acoustic in Telugu language.