Noun(1) polymerized from acrylonitrile(2) a glassy thermoplastic; can be cast and molded or used in coatings and adhesives(3) used especially by artists(4) a synthetic fabric
(1) Come to think of it, I would also avoid acrylic for a bedspread, after all, all that work means heirloom and it should had been done in a much better yarn.(2) Are we depleting our supplies of rayon and acrylic ?(3) The canopy on an F - 18 Hornet is made of stretched acrylic .(4) These smaller collages of acrylic and fabric on canvas include a pitcher holding a few flowers and several tree- or leaf-shaped icons.(5) And she sported a pair of white cotton shorts on the beach and an acrylic and cotton blend sweater along with some white sneakers.(6) He mixes his acrylic paints right on the canvases spread out on the floor, and paints very quickly.(7) So I just made my own out of acrylic , and it works exactly the same.(8) Opt for a blend of wool and acrylic , usually a 50/50 split.(9) They're black-and-white striped with a simple red-and-gray star at the top of each one, and they're made of acrylic , so they're not all itchy.(10) Rachael says initially she uses different layers of acrylic to build up a painted surface on the canvas, a layered process of paint and latex.(11) Six families were evacuated from their homes as the blaze destroyed a spinning room and warehouse full of acrylic fibres.(12) Waterford City features in the exhibition, which consists of 16 paintings, all acrylic on canvas, depicting streetscapes of Ireland.(13) With a light touch, fill in the design with acrylic paints or watercolors; create light and dark areas to give the image depth.(14) I painted the bevel with a mix of acrylic paint in a dark blue color to match the sky in the etching.(15) Synthetic stuccos consist of sand suspended in a mixture of acrylic polymer, latex and pigments.(16) I was able to imitate the moulding's finish by base coating the wood with red acrylic paint, then applying a coat of black semi-gloss paint.
(1) acrylic acid :: యాక్రిలిక్ యాసిడ్
(2) acrylic glass :: యాక్రిలిక్ గాజు
(3) acrylic sheet :: యాక్రిలిక్ షీట్
(4) acrylic resin :: యాక్రిలిక్ రెసిన్
1. acrylic fiber ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: acrylic
Meaning and definitions of acrylic, translation in Telugu language for acrylic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of acrylic in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "acrylic"
What acrylic means in Telugu, acrylic meaning
in Telugu, acrylic definition, examples and pronunciation
of acrylic in Telugu language.