(1) Old friends are met again as new friends leave my social sphere, ringing in the changes.(2) Then again when the trees are pruned, it needs to be done scientifically and in a balanced manner.(3) what was his name again?(4) But now it is clear that, yet again , entertainment is being confused with education.(5) But then again , I suppose it's not something someone says to you every day of the week.(6) she's punctual but then again she lives beside the office(7) He reminds me of someone...what's his name again ?(8) the same amount again(9) he's well again(10) Every year an between 20 and 40 motorcycle riders die on the UK's roads, with ten times as many again suffering serious injury.(11) I was listened to with interest and was invited to return again when more of the workers were present.(12) For every Ôö¼├║1 received from members' subscriptions, we have to raise more than twice as much again to fund our charitable activities.(13) They hope that all visitors were impressed and made welcome and that they will return again .(14) He stands up yet again , pats several pockets and produces a large, heavy object on an impressive gold chain.(15) That's when he was hit by thieves yet again when somebody broke the trailer loose from the truck.(16) Even when a fund has invested the initial equity it raised, this is usually only the tip of the iceberg because most funds plan to use debt to invest about four times as much again .
(1) try again :: మళ్ళీ ప్రయత్నించండి
(2) once again :: మరొక సారి
(3) never again :: ఇంకెప్పుడూ
(4) over again :: మళ్ళీ
(5) again and again :: మళ్ళీ మళ్ళీ
(6) over and over again :: మల్లీ మల్లీ
(7) play again :: మళ్ళీ ప్లే
(8) come again :: మళ్ళీ రండి
(9) say again :: మళ్ళీ చెప్పే
(10) not again :: కాదు మళ్ళీ
1. once more ::
2. extra ::
3. also ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Under my rule, murder will once AGAIN
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
and he will make me
king of the lron lslands once AGAIN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
will remain to be sold AGAIN
to the highest bidder.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Again, only temporary.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Do I have to do it AGAIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: again
Meaning and definitions of again, translation in Telugu language for again with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of again in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "again"
What again means in Telugu, again meaning in Telugu, again definition, examples and pronunciation of again in Telugu language.