వయసు మళ్ళిన/వృధ్ధ/వయసు మీరిన, వయసు పైబడిన
Noun(1) people who are old collectively
Verb(1) begin to seem older; get older(2) grow old or older(3) make older
Adjective(1) advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables(2) at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable(3) having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable(4) of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syllable(5) (used of tobacco, `aged' is pronounced as one syllable
(1) He left Ireland with his family when aged six months to live in England and the Sweeney family returned to Ireland when Jerome was nearly five.(2) When the aged aunt in question finally makes an appearance in the story, the title assumes its true dimensions.(3) Now aged 50, he lives in the family's ancestral home at Killeheen, near Reens Pike, west of the town, where he has his graphic design business.(4) She was given six to 12 months to live - but now aged 35 she is fit and healthy and keen to tell other women to be aware.(5) A subtle meditation on mortality, it contrasts the ephemeral beauty of a young girl absorbed in her posy of flowers with the aged horse who quietly contemplates the viewer.(6) The number of people living in the city aged 60 or above has dropped by more than 2,000 in two years at a time when Britain's grey population is booming.(7) The home is a ├ö├ç├┐Nischinta Nilayam├ö├ç├û, a home for the aged to live in peace without any worries.(8) The sum of Ôö¼├║109.45 is the ├ö├ç├┐poverty line├ö├ç├û for pensioners, so how can someone aged 59 live on barely half as much?(9) Joyce implies that if one looked at the singer's face one might be surprised by her aged appearance.(10) Rustic country decorating includes the use of natural woods, aged surfaces, rough finishes and simple lines.(11) The website, however, says that booking on payment of concessional fare by senior citizens aged above 60 years could be done through it.(12) Some of the paint will begin to diffuse and leave a cloudy, aged finish.(13) The gray boy's clothes even looked aged , appearing to be akin to medieval robes.(14) She was aged 80 and had lived for many years across the Irish Sea.(15) It blended with the figure's dress and softened the frame giving it an instant aged appearance.(16) The aged , infirm, senile, and disabled are cared for, whenever possible, within extended family networks.
(1) age :: వయస్సు
(2) middle-aged :: మధ్య వయస్కుడైన
(3) the aged :: పెద్దవారికి
(4) middle-aged man :: మధ్య వయస్కుడైన మనిషి
(5) old-aged :: పాత వయస్కుడైన
(6) middle-aged person :: మధ్య వయస్కుడైన వ్యక్తి
1. elderly ::
4. of age ::
5. senior ::
6. elderly ::
7. mature ::
9. senesce ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
attractive young woman,
who we've AGED to 70.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
the AGED, the imprisoned
and the limbless, for example.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Everyone, AGED 10 to 60,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: aged
Meaning and definitions of aged, translation in Telugu language for aged with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aged in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aged"
What aged means in Telugu, aged meaning in Telugu, aged definition, examples and pronunciation of aged in Telugu language.