సజీవంగా ఉండు, బ్రతికి ఉండు
Adjective(1) possessing life(2) (often followed by `with'(3) having life or vigor or spirit(4) (followed by `to' or `of'(5) in operation(6) mentally perceptive and responsive(7) capable of erupting
(1) What could have been an important but dry history lesson in lesser hands comes alive in this vibrant exploration of the Black Church in Canada.(2) And embodied in all of this, central to all of this, is a tradition that you keep alive , that you continue, that you believe in - the hunt.(3) Now, Mr. Gibbons' position is that all of those fossil species were alive at the same time on this planet.(4) In a rural ambience, the games come alive again.(5) Nimba is seeking to keep the memory of Africa alive among immigrants from the continent.(6) When that happens, keep hope alive by continuing to expect the best - even if it doesn't pan out.(7) Head of the Agriculture society, Wendy Lee Yuen said it was imperative that the sugar industry continues to say alive in a globalised world.(8) We know that the embryo is alive , not dead or inanimate.(9) Ken comes alive in a theatre situation, and his wit and intelligence are a refreshing change to the mundane stand-up acts as he makes you see life through new eyes.(10) The director used to say, ├ö├ç├┐Oh God, the minute she gets that gun, she comes alive .├ö├ç├û(11) Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps the Tory party alive is continuing to write its suicide note.(12) An intense research spirit is still alive , if not continentally disseminated.(13) Despite all that I have outlined, it should be recognised that science is still very much alive and will continue to have an important role to play in society.(14) Coetzee has obviously immersed himself in his adoptive hometown, and the city comes alive in all its banal, suburban Australianness.(15) The screen comes alive when either the protagonist, or his worthy antagonist, are present.(16) Though members argue that the Press Club remains alive , it currently has no physical location.
(1) dead or alive :: జీవించిఉన్నా లేదా చనిపోయినా
(2) stay alive :: సజీవంగా ఉండు
(3) keep alive :: ప్రాణాలతో ఉండనివ్వండి
(4) come alive :: ప్రాణాల తో రా
(5) alive and kicking :: చచ్చిబతికాడు
(6) be alive :: జీవించి ఉండు
(7) buried alive :: సజీవంగా పాతిపెట్టాడు
(8) fully alive :: పూర్తిగా సజీవంగా
(9) being alive :: జీవించి ఉండుట
(10) alive and well :: సజీవంగా మరియు బాగా
1. living ::
2. in existence ::
3. animated ::
5. live ::
6. awake ::
7. active ::
1. asleep ::
2. cold ::
3. dead ::
4. deceased ::
5. defunct ::
6. departed ::
7. inanimate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How's your mother?
Is she ALIVE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Make way for the fastest man ALIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You must tell him I’m ALIVE, okay?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
-For fuck’s sake, is she ALIVE?
-She’s ALIVE, Tokyo.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
and we're the last two
people ALIVE, we're gonna,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: alive
Meaning and definitions of alive, translation in Telugu language for alive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of alive in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "alive"
What alive means in Telugu, alive meaning
in Telugu, alive definition, examples and pronunciation
of alive in Telugu language.