Adverb(1) with a forward motion(2) in accompaniment or as a companion(3) to a more advanced state(4) in addition (usually followed by `with'(5) in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside'
(1) He shot through the gap and continued along the narrow lane that would eventually reach a main road.(2) Unless we're talking about immortality, it really is just one more progression along a road we've been on for hundreds of years.(3) This has turned out to be a truly fascinating project as it was easy to see progress at each step along the way.(4) They are often found in open areas with cliffs, and along rocky coasts and rivers.(5) there are shops all along the beach(6) The wall was eventually extended along the border between East and West Germany.(7) she sailed along(8) The bell rang for wake up call as she hurried along the passage to the showers.(9) she moved the meeting along effectively(10) It is a pity that a visit to this Park was marred by the presence of a lot of litter right along the new concrete path at the side of the Park.(11) He suggested that a strip of ordinary road surface be put along each side of the road for the horses to walk on, thus making everyone happy.(12) The lady returned to her side, her dress rustling softly as it slid along the smooth surface.(13) they asked how the construction was coming along(14) the river meanders along the border(15) I was hesitant about passing along this information for two reasons.(16) you'll pick up some valuable tips along the way
(1) a long :: ఒక దీర్ఘ
(2) get along :: పాటు పొందుటకు
(3) along with :: పాటు
(4) come along :: కూడా వచ్చు
(5) get along with :: తో పాటు పొందుటకు
(6) go along :: కలసి వెల్లు
(7) move along :: జరుగు
(8) all along :: అన్ని పాటు
(9) go along with :: ఆమోదము
(10) bring along :: వెంట తీసుకుని
(11) along the way :: దారి పొడవునా
1. onward ::
2. as company ::
3. on ::
4. down ::
5. beside ::
6. on ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if Stannis' army hadn't come ALONG?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
- It's nice to see them getting ALONG.
- You're wounded.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
...and enjoys the insurance discounts
that go ALONG with that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Do you hear me?
You run ALONG north and don't look back.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
They were gonna sell Arya to her mother
at Riverrun ALONG with another prisoner.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: along
Meaning and definitions of along, translation in Telugu language for along with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of along in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "along"
What along means in Telugu, along meaning in Telugu, along definition, examples and pronunciation of along in Telugu language.