Conjunction(1) used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences that are to be taken jointly.(2) used to introduce an additional comment or interjection.(3) used after some verbs and before another verb to indicate intention, instead of ├ö├ç┬úto├ö├ç├ÿ.
Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if and only if all the operands are one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
Suffix(1) (forming nouns) denoting a person or thing to be treated in a specified way.
(1) The man then ran towards a waiting car and was driven away by someone else.(2) they can read and write(3) The experts also advise that you try and keep your cool.(4) I guess my view is that there is anger and then there's anger.(5) he's a sneaky man and not to be trusted(6) do that again and I'll kill you(7) it takes hours and hours(8) come and see me(9) she turned around and sat down(10) he ran faster and faster(11) I would try and do what he said(12) The standard of entry is getting higher and higher every year.(13) they believe they are descended from him, and quite right, too(14) We're going to see a day where 100,000 people come and worship with us on a weekend, between our five services.(15) red and black tiles(16) and then what happens?
(1) and so on :: మరియు అందువలన న
(2) and then :: ఆపై
(3) forever and ever :: యుగయుగముల
(4) hugs and kisses :: కౌగిలింతలు మరియు ముద్దులు
(5) dead and gone :: డెడ్ అండ్ గాన్
(6) and so :: అందువలన
(7) back and forth :: వెనక్కు మరియు ముందుకు
(8) more and more :: మరింత
1. together with ::
2. along with ::
3. with ::
4. as well as ::
5. in addition to ::
6. also ::
7. besides ::
8. furthermore ::
9. plus ::
and, andes, andy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like my dad always said,
"First they say you can't drink AND drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
I intend to smear it with Purell
AND then kiss it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Because I like peppermint
AND it's fun to say "schnapps."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
And they took me to a military hospital.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Well, the drywall got wet
AND you do not want wet drywall
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: and
Meaning and definitions of and, translation in Telugu language for and with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of and in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "and"
What and means in Telugu, and meaning
in Telugu, and definition, examples and pronunciation
of and in Telugu language.