Noun(1) a statement (either spoken or written(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) the speech act of replying to a question(4) the principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere(5) a nonverbal reaction
Verb(1) react verbally(2) respond to a signal(3) give the correct answer or solution to(4) understand the meaning of(5) give a defence or refutation of (a charge, an argument(6) be liable or accountable(7) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(8) match or correspond(9) be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of(10) react to a stimulus or command
(1) The answer to #2 is perhaps only obvious when you actually know the answer !(2) All I needed was the answer to number thirty but she was selfish and didn't give me the answer .(3) This is not a situation where a single answer is going to be completely correct.(4) he said he would return to Spain to answer all charges(5) he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer(6) nothing short of that would answer(7) I'd usually talk him round, but never answer back(8) All you have to do is answer the question below, indicating which game you would like to see.(9) she was in court to answer a charge of drink-driving(10) you will have the police to answer to(11) she didn't answer her smile(12) If you've got the evidence, put it into the process and let the people answer the charges - it's only natural justice.(13) He was hauled before the Board of Control to answer charges over his behaviour.(14) he didn't answer(15) A warrant for his arrest was issued yesterday after he failed to attend court on Friday to answer a new charge of shoplifting.(16) the correct answer to the question
(1) answer the phone :: ఫోన్ సమాధానం
(2) answer back :: తిరిగి సమాధానం
(3) auto answer :: ఆటో సమాధానం
(4) answer sheet :: జవాబు పత్రం
(5) answer machine :: సమాధానం యంత్రం
(6) correct answer :: సరైన సమాధానము
(7) answer questions :: ప్రశ్నలకు సమాధానం
(8) answer mode :: సమాధానం మోడ్
(9) answer a question :: ఒక ప్రశ్నకు సమాధానం
(10) prompt answer :: ప్రాంప్ట్ సమాధానం
1. reply ::
2. solution ::
3. result ::
4. reply ::
5. rebut ::
6. match ::
7. satisfy ::
8. report to ::
9. pay ::
10. be accountable ::
11. do ::
12. resolve ::
1. inquiry ::
2. query ::
3. question ::
answer, answerable, answered, answering, answerphone, answerphones, answers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Actually, never mind, don't ANSWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
He'll have an ANSWER for you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
- Answer honestly. This is not a trial.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I'’d like to change my ANSWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
My bloody honour is beyond repair,
but my ANSWER is still no.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: answer
Meaning and definitions of answer, translation in Telugu language for answer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of answer in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "answer"
What answer means in Telugu, answer meaning in Telugu, answer definition, examples and pronunciation of answer in Telugu language.