- దరఖాస్తువర్తిస్తుందిఅమలు చేయడం
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) be pertinent or relevant or applicable(3) ask (for something(4) apply to a surface(5) be applicable to; as to an analysis(6) give or convey physically(7) avail oneself to(8) ensure observance of laws and rules(9) refer (a word or name(10) apply oneself to
(1) Parliament intended that the authorisation of relevant acts was to apply to existing demonstrations.(2) The electorate can apply to cast their vote at elections and the Government is now considering options to expand the scheme.(3) She has contacted the Charity Commission to apply to be a registered charity.(4) The Government allowed immigrants who had applied for asylum before that date to apply for work.(5) In exceptional circumstances a child can instruct a solicitor to apply to the Court for the right to see their family, including their brothers or sisters.(6) Any volunteers who help gather signatures must be registered voters and must apply to volunteer.(7) to apply for a grant(8) you need to apply to the local authorities for a grant(9) The practitioner's feet are used to apply pressure along the recipient's back, arms and legs.(10) Clean both surfaces and apply a light coating of grease upon reassembly.(11) I decided not to apply to vote in the recent election.(12) the offer does not apply to unionized workers(13) Accelerated procedure is intended to apply to claims which are certified.(14) Due to the crackdown on money laundering, stringent rules now apply to banks when customers do business involving even small sums of money.(15) In that case the petitioning creditor had agreed to apply to withdraw the petition on terms that the debtor paid off the petition debt by instalments.(16) He said he had applied for an advertised post, failed to get the job but had then been contacted later on and invited to apply for a different post.
(1) apply for :: దరఖాస్తు
(2) apply to :: వర్తిస్తాయి
(3) to apply :: దరఖాస్తు
(4) apply for a job :: ఉద్యోగానికి దరకాస్తు చేయు
(5) does not apply :: వర్తించదు
(6) apply on :: న దరఖాస్తు
(7) apply to customs :: ఆచారాల దరఖాస్తు
(8) apply for a passport :: పాస్పోర్ట్ కొరకు దరఖాస్తు
(9) apply pressure :: ఒత్తిడి దరఖాస్తు
(10) apply for a loan :: రుణం కోసం దరఖాస్తు
2. be relevant ::
4. exert ::
5. use ::
6. hold ::
7. enforce ::
8. lend oneself ::
తమనుతాము రుణాలు మంజూరు
9. give ::
applies, apply, applying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But how do we APPLY
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
No. I mean, I'll APPLY,
but I'm not gonna stoop to playing politics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Think of me
when you APPLY it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
- Hm. What's that piece of tape?
- That one doesn't APPLY to you. You sit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
General Order 104, Section A
does not APPLY in this situation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: apply
Meaning and definitions of apply, translation in Telugu language for apply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apply in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apply"
What apply means in Telugu, apply meaning in Telugu, apply definition, examples and pronunciation of apply in Telugu language.