Noun(1) ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation(2) the act of drawing spatially closer to something(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing(5) the event of one object coming closer to another(6) a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others(7) the temporal property of becoming nearer in time(8) a close approximation(9) a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
Verb(1) move towards(2) come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character(3) begin to deal with(4) come near in time(5) make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
(1) The approach and landing were uneventful and the crew and aircraft were recovered safely.(2) Now, a second emergency of a single-engine approach and landing has been created.(3) It requires a generous approach to the situations in which privacy is to be protected.(4) For instance, we also received an approach from these people.(5) It equates belief systems with what informs your approach to a situation, and evaluates the system by the results.(6) This helps the children approach a highly emotional situation in a more objective manner.(7) That, combined with the landing weight, explained the high approach and landing speed.(8) It has also received an approach from the financier, who is understood to have offered more.(9) By questioning the validity of the scientific method, the new approach to science education opens up a can of worms.(10) she hadn't heard him approach(11) I thought you were tossed around like a rag doll on final landing approach because you were flying too slow.(12) He says that there has been no approach from he Dublin developer about the company.(13) A downhill runway may cause you to fly a too-high approach , and an overshoot would be likely.(14) Lovely picture, though I don't care for the approach of winter that the orangey browns promise, I do love these colours.(15) Now, the concern comes into play while the aircraft is on front, final approach .(16) Ethnographers say that Baba Marta is the threshold between the end of the winter season and the approach of summer.
(1) holistic approach :: సంపూర్ణ విధానం
(2) approach to :: సమీపించు
(3) integrated approach :: సమగ్ర విధానాన్ని
(4) system approach :: వ్యవస్థ విధానం
(5) scientific approach :: శాస్త్రీయ విధానం
(6) practical approach :: విధానంగా
(7) final approach :: ఫైనల్ అప్రోచ్
(8) systems approach :: వ్యవస్థల పద్ధతి
(9) direct approach :: ప్రత్యక్ష పద్ధతి
(10) pragmatic approach :: వ్యావహారిక పద్ధతి
1. method ::
2. advance ::
3. driveway ::
4. coming ::
6. access ::
7. approach path ::
8. approach shot ::
9. attack ::
10. move toward ::
11. border on ::
12. speak to ::
13. tackle ::
14. come near ::
16. set about ::
1. recede ::
2. retire ::
3. retreat ::
4. withdraw ::
approach, approachable, approached, approaches, approaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You just allowed 8,000 men
to APPROACH unchallenged.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
That's how we need
to APPROACH this thing.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Well fought. Approach.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
I represent the diplomatic APPROACH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
at the very sound
of their APPROACH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: approach
Meaning and definitions of approach, translation in Telugu language for approach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approach in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "approach"
What approach means in Telugu, approach meaning in Telugu, approach definition, examples and pronunciation of approach in Telugu language.