ఎప్రాన్, ఉప వస్త్రం
Noun(1) a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing(2) (golf(3) the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain(4) a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
(1) Due to the location of the test lead, the patient's genitalia cannot be shielded with a lead apron .(2) I decided to pocket it, but when I reached for my apron I realized that I hadn't worn it.(3) Her set and costume design are her usual high standard, though the scenes in the abbey seem a little pinched on the apron of the stage.(4) It lies in the old Marin Cemetery overlooking the deep fragmented blue of the ocean, on a flat apron of land lying between the tall black basalt cliffs and the rustling palms on the shore.(5) He sat on the ring apron looking stunned and never appeared likely to beat the ten count of the Italian referee.(6) The upgrading is to include extensions to the runway, taxiway and apron , which will enable it to accommodate bigger aircraft.(7) Prepare for the hustle and bustle of March and April by creating this wonderful, convenient and cute bucket apron .(8) They nodded and she dug in one of the many pockets of her apron until she produced two large suckers, which they took gratefully.(9) a tiny apron of garden(10) apron feeders bring coarse ore to a grinding mill(11) Evening sun is glowing across the aircraft on the apron as incredibly dark clouds loom over distant Amsterdam city centre.(12) The routes will meet at the apron of the Front Garden at the junction of the old railway track and the old canal.(13) Skin excoriation and breakdown occur as a result of pressure and moisture buildup from the fatty apron .(14) She released me slightly in the end, but kept her arm around my shoulders as she reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out a locket.(15) Adding to unfairness of the hole is that there is no apron to that green.(16) The Shihmen Reservoir is best visited after a typhoon, when water shooting off its cement apron creates a waterfall effect.
(1) apron strings :: అప్రాన్ స్ట్రింగ్స్
(2) apron feeder :: ఆప్రాన్ తినేవాడు
(3) leather apron :: లెదర్ అప్రాన్
(4) parking apron :: పార్కింగ్ ఆప్రాన్
1. pinafore ::
2. smock ::
3. overall ::
4. bib ::
5. bib apron ::
6. butcher's apron ::
7. cobbler's apron ::
కుట్టేవాడు యొక్క ఆప్రాన్
8. cobbler's smock ::
కుట్టేవాడు యొక్క పొగ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sad how some guys
can't cut the APRON strings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
For the same reason
I don't wear the APRON or the hairnet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: apron
Meaning and definitions of apron, translation in Telugu language for apron with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apron in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apron"
What apron means in Telugu, apron meaning in Telugu, apron definition, examples and pronunciation of apron in Telugu language.