Noun(1) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography(2) a subject of study(3) a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve(4) a particular environment or walk of life(5) a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function(6) the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
(1) In a city of 14 million people and a land area of 6490 square miles, traffic is also a problem.(2) Another feature solves the problem of how to have a leisure area in a confined space.(3) parking area(4) rural area(5) Nor can all the States in the country be of the same size in area and population.(6) people living in the area are at risk(7) The two areas had a varied degree of protection against poaching despite being of a similar size in area .(8) The main reception area is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor.(9) picnic area(10) Our rooms opened out onto an open-air patio area with rooms along the opposite side too.(11) Prior to the Budget, Mr van Huet had highlighted planning issues as a key area that had to be addressed.(12) residential area(13) Beach volleyball dominates one part of the beach, and a game of touch rugby is in full flow on the grass picnic area behind.(14) we work in the same area(15) The kitchen/dining area is a large space with plenty of storage and a large electric stove.(16) the area around the wound was swollen
(1) area code :: స్థల సంకేతం
(2) rural area :: గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతం
(3) surface area :: ఉపరితల ప్రదేశం
(4) in the area :: ప్రాంతంలో
(5) local area network :: లోకల్ ఏరియా నెట్వర్క్
(6) rest area :: విశ్రాంతి స్థలము
(7) restricted area :: నిషిద్ద ప్రాంతం, నిషేధించిన ప్రాంతం, నిషేధించిన ప్రదేశం, నిషిద్ద ప్రదేశం
(8) parking area :: పార్కింగ్ స్థలం
(9) storage area :: భద్రపరుచు ప్రదేశం
(10) land area :: భూభాగంలోని
1. district ::
2. field ::
3. section ::
4. expanse ::
5. region ::
6. orbit ::
7. country ::
area, areas, subarea, subareas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...a differential to solve for the AREA
under a curve?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
No. Although, Howard was making some
strides in that AREA until he met Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
16 hostages are escaping
through the loading AREA.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Teams 1 and 2,
go to the AREA of the incident.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
You're searching for some other AREA
where you can feel valuable and productive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: area
Meaning and definitions of area, translation in Telugu language for area with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of area in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "area"
What area means in Telugu, area meaning in Telugu, area definition, examples and pronunciation of area in Telugu language.