Verb(1) present reasons and arguments(2) have an argument about something(3) give evidence of
(1) Supporters argue that wind farms are a small price to pay for saving the planet.(2) Some would argue that he should get his affairs as they currently stand in order.(3) I tried to argue him out of it(4) Some even argue that turning away work makes you seem even more employable to a client!(5) Right now he was exhausted and couldn't be bothered to hear her voice and argue with her.(6) Somebody once said that golf is a good walk spoiled, and you can't really argue with that.(7) They argue that only a total ban could give the industry any chance of a long-term future.(8) Jessica even started to argue with the people who so adamantly disliked my slideshow.(9) The locals were incensed and came out of their homes to argue with the soldiers.(10) I wasn't going to argue with a gun(11) Instead, he is dangling before its recipients a lump sum that is difficult to argue with.(12) Optimists argue that companies are awash with cash and their balance sheets are strong.(13) sociologists argue that inequalities in industrial societies are being reduced(14) There are few people who would argue with him that this is the best way to encourage recycling.(15) he's able to argue his way out of anything(16) Surely will no one will argue with the sentiment that the company should and must do better.
(1) to argue :: వాదనకు
(2) argue with :: వాదించినప్పుడు
(3) argue about :: గురించి వాదించు
(4) argue over :: పైగా వాదిస్తారు
(5) argue for :: వాదించేవారు
(6) argue against :: వ్యతిరేకంగా వాదిస్తారు
(7) argue in favor of :: సానుకూలంగా వాదించగా
1. contend ::
2. quarrel ::
3. dispute ::
4. reason ::
5. indicate ::
1. disprove ::
2. rebut ::
3. refute ::
argue, argued, argues, arguing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's hard to ARGUE with that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Of course, who am I to ARGUE
with a check-plus student?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Let the priests ARGUE over good and evil.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
It's hard to ARGUE with his assessment.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I didn't come here to ARGUE grammar.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: argue
Meaning and definitions of argue, translation in Telugu language for argue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of argue in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "argue"
What argue means in Telugu, argue meaning in Telugu, argue definition, examples and pronunciation of argue in Telugu language.