Noun(1) a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state(2) a large number of people united for some specific purpose(3) the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
(1) It was an unhappy experience and he eventually ran away to join the army .(2) army officers(3) He is now attracting an army of fans, and keeps winning every time he steps up to a new racing division.(4) Ron was training to be a Baptist lay preacher when he decided that his duty was to his country and he joined the army .(5) The weight he bears, though, is just as heavy, but it is one his growing army of fans loads on him.(6) It will also be allowed to equip its army , run a police force and all of the departments of state.(7) He joined the army in 1808 but struggled for promotion because he was not an aristocrat.(8) a huge army of fans came in(9) For me, reporting for duty on a strike day would be like joining the army and then refusing to go to war.(10) In last five years, none of the young men living there has been healthy enough to join the army .(11) And he declared that he would want to fight alongside his men if he joined the army .(12) an army of photographers(13) The number of those willing to join the army has been going down in the recent years.(14) When he left boarding school in England, he joined the army and served in the Royal Artillery.(15) His work in Cambridge was interrupted by World War I when he worked on the land rather than join the army .(16) Officers from an army bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion on the package.
(1) the army :: ఆర్మీ
(2) join the army :: సైన్యం లో చేరు
(3) army officer :: సైనిక అధికారి
(4) army general :: ఆర్మీ జనరల్
(5) army base :: సైన్య స్థావరం
(6) army corps :: సైన్యం కోర్
(7) standing army :: స్టాండింగ్ ఆర్మీ
(8) army brat :: ఆర్మీ బ్రాట్
(9) army reserve :: ఆర్మీ రిజర్వు
(10) army uniform :: ఆర్మీ ఏకరీతి
1. armed force ::
2. crowd ::
3. regular army ::
armies, armories, armory, army
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and this Stannis has the smallest ARMY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
And her Iron Fleet
will ferry the Dornish ARMY
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Than any ARMY. Aegon Targaryen proved that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
They went into the Bank with ARMY trucks.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
they may find something that lets us
defeat the Army of the Dead for good.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: army
Meaning and definitions of army, translation in Telugu language for army with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of army in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "army"
What army means in Telugu, army meaning in Telugu, army definition, examples and pronunciation of army in Telugu language.