Noun(1) a useful or valuable quality
(1) the airport is a great asset to the region(2) he's a great asset to the school(3) He also says that it will be established in 12 months and will be an asset to the borough.(4) She will be a great asset to the team and we wish her every success in her new post.(5) quick reflexes were his chief asset(6) Point out to them that giving you what you want is going to be an asset to the company.(7) his looks are his greatest asset(8) For what we do, whether it's the animation or the music side, it's an asset to have both viewpoints.(9) This is a great asset to the community as many need to make this journey for work and medical care.(10) He spoke of the beauty of the course and its location and said the club was a huge asset to tourism.(11) I agree this is an attractive project and the waterway would be an asset to the city but there is still one problem.(12) The walkways and riverside areas are very attractive and a great asset to the town.(13) They are a highly-qualified couple and would be a wonderful asset to this country.(14) His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.(15) His obvious passion for the game and attitude to work would be a great asset to anyone.(16) These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
(1) current asset :: ప్రస్తుత ఆస్తి
(2) fixed asset :: స్థిరాస్తి
(3) intangible asset :: కనిపించని ఆస్థి
(4) asset management :: ఆస్తి నిర్వహణ
(5) net asset value :: నికర ఆస్తి విలువ
(6) liquid asset :: ద్రవ ఆస్తి
(7) capital asset :: రాజధాని ఆస్తి
(8) asset value :: ఆస్తి విలువ
(9) tangible asset :: పరిగణింపబడే ఆస్తి
(10) asset stripping :: ఆస్తి ఇవ్వకుండా
1. benefit ::
2. property ::
3. plus ::
1. disadvantage ::
2. drawback ::
3. encumbrance ::
4. hindrance ::
5. impediment ::
6. minus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because he's a high-profile ASSET
to the university.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Your mind, once your most trusted ASSET,
is now a sack of parrots and monkeys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
It's listed as a current ASSET
on this balance sheet,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
The ASSET recovery team
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Under federal ASSET seizure,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: asset
Meaning and definitions of asset, translation in Telugu language for asset with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of asset in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "asset"
What asset means in Telugu, asset meaning in Telugu, asset definition, examples and pronunciation of asset in Telugu language.