Adjective(1) pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm(2) having power to arouse interest(3) having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull
(1) For I suddenly seem to be encountering a new generation of stunningly attractive women in their fifties.(2) He would like more time with his attractive , attentive wife, and, adoring, aging mother.(3) Himalayan balsam's pink flowers are an attractive sight on the river's edge but it is a menace that needs to be stopped in its tracks.(4) For years, studies have confirmed that attractive people get all the breaks.(5) He added that many of the paintings had not been auctioned before, which made them particularly attractive to collectors.(6) The older sections of these Andalusian villages are built in an attractive style.(7) how to make yourself more attractive(8) It is not easy to deform a solid because of the strong attractive forces within the structure.(9) Apart from the attractive flowers, these plants also have good foliage, many with silver markings and spots.(10) a sexually attractive man(11) A cool drink and a hot flannel welcome us on arrival and flowers greet us in our spacious and attractive bedroom.(12) Both these factors account for the popular demand for these attractive flowers.(13) The shop was full of attractive men buying Valentine's cards for their gorgeous women.(14) an economically attractive proposal(15) He seems to think we had a more attractive society before the 1960's.(16) This is an attractive but short-range force that acts between molecules.
(1) very attractive :: చాలా ఆకర్షణీయమైన
(2) attractive girl :: ఆకర్షణీయమైన అమ్మాయి
(3) not attractive :: ఆకర్షణీయమైన కాదు
(4) attractive woman :: ఆకర్షణీయమైన మహిళ
(5) attractive force :: ఆకర్షణీయమైన ఫోర్స్
(6) sexually attractive :: లైంగిక ఆకర్షణీయమైన
(7) be attractive :: ఆకర్షణీయమైన
1. appealing ::
2. inviting ::
3. tempting ::
4. irresistible ::
5. agreeable ::
6. pleasing ::
7. interesting ::
1. repugnant ::
2. repulsive ::
3. revolting ::
attractive, attractively, attractiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, he is much more ATTRACTIVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
So I decided that the next time I meet
a woman I think is ATTRACTIVE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
but you just got
way more ATTRACTIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
is only ATTRACTIVE in men
who can play guitar
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
or that you’re ATTRACTIVE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: attractive
Meaning and definitions of attractive, translation in Telugu language for attractive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of attractive in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "attractive"
What attractive means in Telugu, attractive meaning
in Telugu, attractive definition, examples and pronunciation
of attractive in Telugu language.