తల్లితండ్రుల తోడపుట్టిన వాళ్ళు
Noun(1) the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
(1) Years ago I met the elderly aunt of a friend, who told us about a frightening experience in her childhood.(2) she was brought up by her aunt and uncle(3) We spent our summers at our tiny pool or at the beach along the Caspian Sea with aunts , uncles and cousins.(4) Your parent would have no brothers or sisters and hence you couldn't have aunts or uncles, let alone cousins.(5) Families used to mean a father and mother, grandparents, and the children, and aunts and uncles and cousins.(6) Zoe recalls going to her grandparents for Christmas tea with all the aunts , uncles and cousins.(7) I have one sister and both of my parents are only children, so there are no aunts , uncles or cousins.(8) Our girls need their mothers and fathers, their aunts and uncles, but they need their big sisters too.(9) It was very important to this toddler to work out what relationship I had to his grandmother, his mother and his other aunts and uncles.(10) These are our grandmothers and aunts and uncles and fathers and sisters and cousins and close friends.(11) We know that, like her great aunts, she never married though she had many aunts and uncles who gave her 17 cousins.(12) While her husband survived, she lost her grandmother, her sister, a dozen aunts and uncles, and many cousins.(13) We thank all our aunts , uncles and cousins who stayed with our father during the evenings so that he would not be alone.(14) Female baboons tend to form the tightest bonds with their mothers, aunts , and sisters.(15) There is a great loyalty to one's immediate family and even beyond - to uncles, aunts , cousins, nieces and nephews.(16) I spent every summer vacation at my grandmother's house in Pune with several aunts and uncles and hordes of cousins.
(1) maternal aunt :: తల్లి అత్త
(2) paternal aunt :: తండ్రివైపు అత్త
(3) agony aunt :: వేదించే అత్త
(4) aunt-in-law :: చట్టం అత్త-ఇన్-
2. auntie ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Seriously, Aunt Marie,
it's water spots.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
You really think my AUNT will pay for me?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
You've got an AUNT in the Vale.
Your rich Aunt Lysa.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
-I want to live with my AUNT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Your AUNT has done a bad thing,
Robin, a very bad thing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: aunt
Meaning and definitions of aunt, translation in Telugu language for aunt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aunt in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "aunt"
What aunt means in Telugu, aunt meaning
in Telugu, aunt definition, examples and pronunciation
of aunt in Telugu language.