బారు, కడ్డీ, కమ్మీ, అవరోధం
Noun(1) a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter(2) a counter where you can obtain food or drink(3) a rigid piece of metal or wood; usually used as a fastening or obstruction or weapon(4) musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats(5) an obstruction (usually metal(6) the act of preventing(7) (meteorology(8) a submerged (or partly submerged(9) the body of individuals qualified to practice law in a particular jurisdiction(10) a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background(11) a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax(12) a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine; used by United States troops in World War I and in World War II and in the Korean War(13) a horizontal rod that serves as a support for gymnasts as they perform exercises(14) a heating element in an electric fire(15) (law
Verb(1) prevent from entering; keep out(2) render unsuitable for passage(3) expel, as if by official decree(4) secure with, or as if with, bars
(1) A failure by the Court to maintain a dynamic and evolutive approach would risk rendering it a bar to reform or improvement.(2) a bar to employment(3) Sometimes it is not treated as an absolute bar but as merely an important matter to be weighed on the balance of convenience.(4) That benefits the lessee: it removes a possible bar to registration.(5) The renovations will include an extra bar upstairs, mood lighting on the windows overlooking the river and pastel-themed decor.(6) Routinely described as a gourmet pub, it is really more of a restaurant with a small bar for pre-dinner drinks.(7) Sam reached under the bar , opened a bottle of Irish stout, and put it on the table.(8) Clark's shot hit the bar(9) He looked through the gap between the door and the wall, a small bar of light illuminating his frightened features.(10) In an unprecedented move Magistrate Nicholas got up from the bench and sat at the bar table with the witness and the accused.(11) The space can be subdivided for use as a convenience store and coffee shop or a sandwich bar .(12) the prisoner at the bar(13) In classical Athens, for an adult male to be passive was a bar to the exercise of citizenship.(14) The defendant at the bar stands indicted by the grand jury of this county with the crime of murder in the first degree.(15) A teenager from Westbury got more than he bargained for when he bit into a chocolate bar to find a piece of metal embedded in it.(16) If a tench wants to move from one side of a bar to the other it has two options.
(1) chocolate bar :: చాక్లెట్ బార్
(2) candy bar :: మిఠాయి కడ్డీ
(3) status bar :: స్థితి బార్
(4) scroll bar :: స్కోర్ల్ బార్
(5) bar chart :: బార్ చార్ట్
(6) gold bar :: బంగారు బార్
(7) salad bar :: సలాడ్ బార్
(8) the bar :: బార్
(9) menu bar :: మెనూ పట్టిక
1. rod ::
2. block ::
3. counter ::
4. tavern ::
5. obstacle ::
7. sandbar ::
8. saloon ::
9. stripe ::
10. measure ::
11. cake ::
12. prevention ::
13. legal profession ::
14. bolt ::
15. prohibit ::
16. relegate ::
17. block off ::
18. exclude ::
bar, barer, barest, bars, barth, barthes, disbar, disbars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bar the gates. Ring the bells.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
...you went to the BAR and made a fool of
yourself trying to pick up strange women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
That you went to a BAR?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
...we could drink for free in any BAR,
in any college town...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Feynman, Einstein and Schrodinger
walk into a BAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: bar
Meaning and definitions of bar, translation in Telugu language for bar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bar in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bar"
What bar means in Telugu, bar meaning in Telugu, bar definition, examples and pronunciation of bar in Telugu language.