మూల, ఆదారభూతమైన, ప్రధానమైన
Noun(1) a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use(2) (usually in the plural
Adjective(1) pertaining to or constituting a base or basis(2) reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality(3) serving as a base or starting point(4) of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
(1) the menu's pretty basic(2) Enstatite occurs in plutonic basic and ultrabasic rocks such as peridotite and norite, and also in some high-grade metamorphic rocks.(3) Blue litmus paper turns red in acidic solution, and red litmus paper turns blue in basic solution.(4) the basic skills are very important(5) it's a pretty basic thing(6) All the Gardar basic rocks are inferred to have been derived from the mantle, with relatively little crustal contamination.(7) Revenge is a basic human emotion, but revenge only becomes justice if carried out by the State.(8) A more flexible labour market is basic to our recent economic success.(9) Design and craft fulfil practical needs, but they are elevated from the absolute basic to an interactive experience.(10) The Liva Member includes parts of the formation composed of basic lavas and tuffs with only minor interbedded sediments.(11) Cheap labor and materials are basic to postwar industry and finances.(12) We are not talking about luxury extras, but basic programmed repairs.(13) Contestants will have limited food and are only allowed to take with them two basic luxury items.(14) This bill shows the government's disrespect for basic human rights and established legal principles.(15) I know it seems kinda basic to be writing this, I mean, we're all skiers here right?(16) It has to do with the basic human repertoire of emotions, cognitive capabilities and even longevity of life.
(1) basic salary :: మూల వేతనం
(2) basic information :: ప్రాథమిక సమాచారం
(3) basic knowledge :: కనీస జ్ఞానము
(4) basic training :: ప్రాథమిక శిక్షణ
(5) basic level :: ప్రాథమిక స్థాయి
(6) basic needs :: ప్రాధమిక అవసరాలు
(7) basic principles :: ప్రాథమిక సూత్రాలు
(8) basic education :: ప్రాథమిక విద్య
(9) basic concepts :: ప్రాథమిక భావనలు
(10) basic research :: ప్రాథమిక పరిశోధన
1. fundamental ::
2. plain ::
3. introductory ::
4. canonical ::
5. staple ::
basic, basics, nonbasic
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's BASIC thermodynamics.
I'm sure we could figure that out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I have a sister with the same BASIC DNA mix
who hostesses at Fuddruckers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I'm mapping BASIC topics of conversation
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I mean, some other thing as you call it,
as in "Basic Instinct", I don’t know.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
- I don't believe it.
- I know. It's BASIC culinary science.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: basic
Meaning and definitions of basic, translation in Telugu language for basic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of basic in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "basic"
What basic means in Telugu, basic meaning in Telugu, basic definition, examples and pronunciation of basic in Telugu language.