బ్యాటరీ, విద్యుద్ఘటం, ఫిరంగి బురుజు
Noun(1) group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place(2) a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series(3) a collection of related things intended for use together(4) a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher(5) a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores(6) the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target(7) an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
(1) An electromagnet starts with a battery (or some other source of power) and a wire.(2) Children completed a battery of neuropsychological tests in the areas of processing speed, vigilance, and inhibition.(3) battery power(4) any act which puts a person in immediate and reasonable fear of battery(5) they did a battery of tests on her(6) children given a battery of tests(7) Wouldn't an artillery battery or a couple of guns have required troops to defend it?(8) The cells in a car battery generate electricity with a chemical reaction between a lead plate and a lead dioxide plate that are bathed in acid.(9) By "Clicking On" the pitcher's name you can see their battery mates for all of their starts as well as their shutouts.(10) a camera battery(11) a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure(12) A battery of films is lined up for release next week.(13) Private Bergot is not in the trenches like his higher-ranking officers, and he is not manning an anti-aircraft battery or a cannon.(14) battery farming(15) Whenever we saw an anti-aircraft battery or munitions dump, we took it out.(16) Regiments would have an organic six-gun artillery battery and a reconnaissance troop.
(1) battery charger :: బ్యాటరీ ఛార్జర్
(2) battery life :: బ్యాటరీ జీవితం
(3) battery backup :: బ్యాటరీ బ్యాకప్
(4) alkaline battery :: ఆల్కలీన్ బ్యాటరీ
(5) battery charging :: బ్యాటరీ ఛార్జింగ్
(6) car battery :: కారు బ్యాటరీ
(7) assault and battery :: దాడి మరియు బ్యాటరీ
(8) storage battery :: నిల్వ బ్యాటరీ
(9) dead battery :: చనిపోయిన బ్యాటరీ
(10) charge battery :: ఛార్జ్ బ్యాటరీ
1. storage cell ::
2. emplacement ::
సరైన స్థితిలో ఉంచే ప్రక్రియ
3. array ::
4. series ::
5. violence ::
6. barrage ::
7. stamp battery ::
8. assault and battery ::
దాడి మరియు బ్యాటరీ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Next time I have a hankering to
wash down a D-cell BATTERY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Uh, I took the liberty
of removing the BATTERY
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Once. The BATTERY ran out on my phone.
I had to wait for my iPad to turn on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Roaming drains the BATTERY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: battery
Meaning and definitions of battery, translation in Telugu language for battery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of battery in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "battery"
What battery means in Telugu, battery meaning in Telugu, battery definition, examples and pronunciation of battery in Telugu language.