- యుద్ధంలోపోరాడారుబురుజు పైగోడయుద్ధాలుయుద్ధనౌక
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: ఎత్తుపైకి యుద్ధం
(2) battle cry :: యుద్ధానికి వెళ్ళే సైనికులు చేసే నినాదాలు
(3) battle royal :: రాజ యుద్ధంలో
(4) battle gear :: యుద్ధం గేర్
(5) battle on :: యుద్ధం
(6) battle of wits :: హాస్యాన్ని యుద్ధం
(7) battle against :: వ్యతిరేకంగా యుద్ధం
(8) final battle :: ఆఖరి యుద్ధం
(9) battle cruiser :: యుద్ధ నౌక
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The glorious rebels
marching from BATTLE to BATTLE,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
and you may choose
the field of BATTLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
I found him there after the BATTLE was over
in a puddle of his own making.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
A Romulan BATTLE bagel?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
♪ King Robert lost his BATTLE and...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Telugu language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of battle in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "battle"
What battle means in Telugu, battle meaning in Telugu, battle definition, examples and pronunciation of battle in Telugu language.