Noun(1) any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food(2) any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans(3) any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods(4) informal terms for a human head
Verb(1) hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
(1) About half the nation's $629 million dry edible bean crop is grown in those two states and Michigan.(2) this morning the old bean seems to be functioning in a slow way(3) a bean casserole(4) Fortunately, much of the copper is retained when the bean is processed into cocoa or chocolate.(5) there is not a single bean of substance in the report(6) In another experiment, bean plants grown from seed given increasing fractions of heavy water showed stunted growth compared with control plants given normal water.(7) This bean yields a thick coffee with the fragrance of walnuts.(8) Why doesn't Foley use his bean and draft legislation prohibiting tornadoes from entering or coming near to trailer parks?(9) I had a very strong urge to bean her with a rock, because underneath the pier is littered with big ones, but I resisted.(10) These varieties differ from typical bean plants by growing over six feet tall and being late in maturity.(11) Every time you make a decision, take any action on your own responsibility, give and order or use your bean , you are preparing yourself for greater opportunities.(12) She returned a few minutes later with some boiled yam, an onion and tomato sauce, fried plantain and a bean casserole.(13) Occupation and instruction, without dullness, can be provided by giving the students a plot of ground for growing things in - not a bed for the bean seed only, but a miniature market garden.(14) You gotta use your bean to get this right so, as they say in the military, listen up.(15) The height of the structure will depend on the bean variety you're growing, but allow about 6 feet for the vines.(16) There are also shell beans (lima, navy, kidney, mung, garbanzo and soya) that you can grow just for the bean seeds inside the pod.
(1) green bean :: ఆకుపచ్చ చిక్కుడు
(2) kidney bean :: కిడ్నీ బీన్
(3) coffee bean :: కాఫీ బీన్
(4) broad bean :: విస్తృత బీన్
(5) string bean :: స్ట్రింగ్ బీన్
(6) baked bean :: కాల్చిన బీన్
(7) black bean :: బ్లాక్ బీన్
(8) bean sprout :: మొలకెత్తిన చిక్కుడు
(9) bean sprouts :: చిక్కుడు మొలకలు
(10) soya bean :: సోయా బీన్
1. dome ::
2. noodle ::
3. noggin ::
చిన్న జోడు తబేలా
4. attic ::
5. bonce ::
1. lethargy ::
bean, beaned, beaning, beans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at the size of
a navy BEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
It's indigenous to Brazil, as is the cocoa
BEAN from which we get chocolate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...he might as well be at the Coffee Bean
over on Lake Street.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
...oyster, kidney BEAN and grape.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: bean
Meaning and definitions of bean, translation in Telugu language for bean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bean in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bean"
What bean means in Telugu, bean meaning in Telugu, bean definition, examples and pronunciation of bean in Telugu language.