ప్రవర్తన, నడవడిక, వైఖరి
- ప్రవర్తనప్రవర్తనాప్రవర్తనా వాదంప్రవర్తన అధ్యయనప్రవర్తనలు
Noun(1) the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance(2) (behavioral attributes(3) (psychology(4) manner of acting or controlling yourself
(1) inappropriate behaviour(2) The key is knowing the behaviour pattern of horses and giving clear and consistent instructions.(3) This could lead to writing a code of conduct to guide their behaviour with each other.(4) This is so the otters' food can be hidden to encourage their natural foraging behaviour .(5) she was taken aback by his behaviour(6) He was a gentleman through and through, and his behaviour towards her had never been less than proper.(7) behaviour problem(8) If this fails to moderate bad behaviour , officers will visit the family home.(9) Nella was still angry at their patronising and arrogant behaviour towards her in those times.(10) The other is that the signing of the pledge was a form of indirectly enforced good behaviour .(11) Few other studies have correlated the influence of the full moon with behaviour of animals or insects.(12) her behaviour towards them wasn't nice(13) learned behaviour(14) For the life of me, I cannot understand his behaviour in response to the drugs question.(15) This behaviour certainly did not suggest a bird capable of sustained flight on migration.(16) Soon though, my growing depression and erratic behaviour put a terrible strain on our love.
(1) good behavior :: మంచి ప్రవర్తన
(2) bad behavior :: చెడు ప్రవర్తన
(3) consumer behavior :: వినియోగదారు ప్రవర్తనల్లో
(4) social behavior :: సామాజిక ప్రవర్తన
(5) erratic behavior :: అనియత ప్రవర్తన
(6) behavior modification :: ప్రవర్తన సవరణ
(7) abnormal behavior :: అసాధారణ ప్రవర్తన
(8) mechanical behavior :: మెకానికల్ ప్రవర్తన
(9) proper behavior :: సరైన ప్రవర్తన
(10) behavior pattern :: ప్రవర్తన నమూనా
1. conduct ::
behaviour, behavioural, behaviourism, behaviourist, behaviourists, behaviours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to come to a deeper understanding
of their BEHAVIOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
the hostages’ BEHAVIOUR,
each variable, everything,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
to the brothel where
such BEHAVIOUR belongs.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Your father lacks an appreciation
of the finer points of bad BEHAVIOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: behaviour
Meaning and definitions of behaviour, translation in Telugu language for behaviour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of behaviour in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "behaviour"
What behaviour means in Telugu, behaviour meaning in Telugu, behaviour definition, examples and pronunciation of behaviour in Telugu language.