Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: నమ్మడానికి
(2) believe in :: నమ్ము
(3) believe it or not :: నమ్మినా నమ్మకపోయినా
(4) make-believe :: నమ్మజెప్పు
(5) believe that :: నమ్మకం
(6) hard to believe :: నమ్మశక్యంగా లేదు
(7) to believe in :: నమ్మకం
(8) reason to believe :: నమ్మడానికి కారణం
1. be convinced by ::
2. regard as true ::
నిజమైన గా సంబంధించి
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't BELIEVE you have met Ellaria.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Can I BELIEVE in whatever I want
or are you going to tell me?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I BELIEVE you have
something for me?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I can't BELIEVE it!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
And do you BELIEVE them?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Telugu language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "believe"
What believe means in Telugu, believe meaning in Telugu, believe definition, examples and pronunciation of believe in Telugu language.