మించి, అవతల, అవతలపక్క
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: అంతకుమించి వెళ్ళు
(2) beyond belief :: నమ్మకం దాటి
(3) above and beyond :: పైన మరియు దాటి
(4) far beyond :: చాలా దాటి
(5) beyond that :: అంతకు మించి
(6) beyond doubt :: నిస్సందేహంగా
(7) beyond words :: పదాలు దాటి
(8) beyond measure :: కొలతకు అందని
(9) beyond repair :: బాగుచేయుటకు వీలుకాని
(10) look beyond :: దాటి చూడండి
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
4. on the other side of ::
5. further away than ::
మరింత దూరంగా కంటే
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When you told me about
Bran going BEYOND the Wall,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
to have no love
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
We can go out walking BEYOND the Wall,
if you're not afraid.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
not all of us deserve
to make it to the Valley Beyond.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Somewhere BEYOND our solar system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Telugu language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beyond in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Telugu, beyond meaning
in Telugu, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation
of beyond in Telugu language.