Adjective(1) having identical parts on each side of an axis(2) affecting or undertaken by two parties(3) having two sides or parts
(1) We report a case of acute airway obstruction secondary to bilateral broncholiths.(2) Extensive fibrosis and bilateral nodular lesions can be seen on chest radiographs.(3) All housing activity is done under bilateral agreements with the various states.(4) We might be pushing it a bit to get a bilateral agricultural agreement with the French, for example.(5) A bilateral agreement with Mexico allows workers to come to Canada for harvesting and planting.(6) Security will dominate the agenda of all bilateral agreements between nations.(7) Chest radiography at this time revealed bilateral opacities in both lower lung lobes.(8) The important thing is that we do want to open up our markets to benefit all, and this is a bilateral agreement that puts effect to that.(9) Dai said China will strictly enforce the bilateral agreements on the matter, according to the official.(10) It usually predominates on the left side, but may be right sided or bilateral .(11) Do we make heroes of people who break bilateral or international agreements and embarrass the country?(12) A key development was the signing of a bilateral trade agreement with the United States last July.(13) An examination under anaesthesia and bilateral tonsillectomy was performed.(14) Angiogram showing bilateral occlusions of superficial femoral arteries in thighs.(15) He contended that the House must be involved in the making of any bilateral agreements which binds the country.(16) Chest radiography confirmed bilateral pleural effusions, and her heart was normal size.
(1) bilateral trade :: ద్వైపాక్షిక వాణిజ్యం
(2) bilateral agreement :: ద్వైపాక్షిక ఒప్పందం
(3) bilateral symmetry :: ద్వైపాక్షిక సమరూపత
(4) bilateral talks :: ద్వైపాక్షిక చర్చలు
1. two-sided ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: bilateral
Meaning and definitions of bilateral, translation in Telugu language for bilateral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bilateral in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "bilateral"
What bilateral means in Telugu, bilateral meaning
in Telugu, bilateral definition, examples and pronunciation
of bilateral in Telugu language.