రక్తస్రావం, నెత్తురు కారు, రక్తంకారు
Verb(1) lose blood from one's body(2) draw blood(3) get or extort (money or other possessions(4) be diffused(5) drain of liquid or steam
(1) Eventually, we will all need to do some work on our brake system that will result in the need to bleed the system.(2) the amount of air bleed from the compressor(3) One of those two bleed holes will always be upright, no matter which lever is on the right and left.(4) A bleed orifice may be disposed between the directional control valve and the source of fluid, in parallel with the check valve.(5) Overcast the cut edges so they don't fray, then toss the item in the machine by itself in case of colour bleed .(6) open the valves and bleed air from the pump chamber(7) When turning the water back on in your home, always run the outside hose valve or flush your toilets to bleed dirt and air from the lines.(8) My bamboo needles have taken on a reddish hue, so I'm pretty sure the colours will bleed .(9) The checklist says to shut them down one at a time using the fire light, and then restart using bleed air from the operating engine.(10) Blacks are black and stay solid at all times with no bleed or shimmer.(11) Our opinion is that the elongated voids and channels were caused by trapped bleed water.(12) For all she knew, that whole ├ö├ç├┐dazed├ö├ç├û expression could simply be an act to bleed her of her precious coins.(13) I can bleed her and lance the infection, but's that all.(14) Gilmartin will tell the Flood Tribunal that attempts were made to bleed him for payments in return for political assistance with his ambitious plans.(15) She opened it to a full bleed picture of the reverend himself and showed Frank the elaborate signature.(16) He was going for an Xray of his lungs as he'd continued to bleed from his lungs and mouth.
(1) bleed out :: బయటకు రక్తసిక్తం
(2) bleed off :: ఆఫ్ రక్తసిక్తం
(3) bleed to death :: మరణం రక్తసిక్తం
(4) air bleed :: ఎయిర్ బ్లీడ్
(5) bleed white :: తెలుపు రక్తసిక్తం
1. lose blood ::
2. draw blood from ::
నుండి రక్తం డ్రా
3. flow ::
4. drain ::
5. grieve for ::
6. phlebotomize ::
7. hemorrhage ::
8. run ::
1. fill ::
bleed, bleeder, bleeders, bleeding, bleeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
think like you...
BLEED like you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Let him BLEED.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
The men will BLEED out there
and you will BLEED in here.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
- the realm will BLEED.
- I bear this girl no ill will,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Does a locus coeruleus
normally BLEED that much?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: bleed
Meaning and definitions of bleed, translation in Telugu language for bleed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bleed in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bleed"
What bleed means in Telugu, bleed meaning in Telugu, bleed definition, examples and pronunciation of bleed in Telugu language.