బోర్డు, పలక, చెక్క బల్ల
Noun(1) a committee having supervisory powers(2) a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes(3) a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose(4) food or meals in general(5) a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view(6) a table at which meals are served(7) electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices(8) a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities(9) a flat portable surface (usually rectangular
Verb(1) get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.(2) live and take one's meals at or in(3) lodge and take meals (at(4) provide food and lodging (for
(1) In Australia, I am told it is known as Calliente, and in Germany it is still possible to buy a board for the game under the original name Poch.(2) Place the lobster, shell uppermost, on a board on the table in front of you.(3) Remove the meat to a carving board and cover with foil.(4) During this meeting another board of directors also had to be elected.(5) You start 9.00 am on Monday as a legal secretary, and don't forget to put some overtime in if you want to pay for this week's board and lodging.(6) A router with a guide board clamped at the correct distance can also be used to make the dado cuts.(7) A new constitution and board of directors were put in place after the council threatened to remove funding unless the disputes were resolved.(8) Being the last period of the day, everyone looked just as uninterested as me in whatever the teacher was writing on the board .(9) Pete set the pieces out on the board(10) The staff compile reports and write summaries for the board .(11) sections of board(12) Snip chives into little pieces using scissors or mince them on a cutting board with a sharp knife.(13) Jake's case notes further reveal that he initially thought his job at the hospital was in exchange for board and lodging.(14) You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.(15) academic board(16) Gail nodded and bit her lip again, turning her attention back to the game board and staring at the jumbled patterns of red and yellow marbles.
(1) board of directors :: బోర్డు డైరెక్టర్లు
(2) board game :: కూర్ఛొని ఆడే ఆట, చదరంగం
(3) half board :: సగం బోర్డు
(4) bulletin board :: బులెటిన్ బోర్డు
(5) full board :: పూర్తి బోర్డు
(6) board games :: బోర్డు ఆటలు
(7) ironing board :: ఇస్త్రి బోర్డు
(8) circuit board :: సర్క్యూట్ బోర్డ్
1. plank ::
2. committee ::
3. food ::
4. instrument panel ::
5. table ::
6. dining table ::
7. card ::
9. get on ::
10. lodge ::
11. accommodate ::
12. room ::
board, boarded, boarder, boarders, boarding, boards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Three guys playing a BOARD game
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Someone touched my BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
I have a BOARD, if you like BOARDs.
This is my BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...while Star Trek I fails across the BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I'm on BOARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: board
Meaning and definitions of board, translation in Telugu language for board with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of board in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "board"
What board means in Telugu, board meaning in Telugu, board definition, examples and pronunciation of board in Telugu language.