శరీరం, ప్రధాన భాగం, నిర్మాణం, శవం
Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: శరీరం ఔషదం
(2) body language :: శరీర భాష
(3) body part :: శరీర భాగం
(4) whole body :: శరీరమంతా
(5) body type :: శరీర తత్వం
(6) the body :: శరీరము
(7) body scrub :: శరీరమును శుభ్ర పరచునది
(8) main body :: ప్రధాన దేహము
(9) dead body :: మృతదేహం
(10) human body :: మానవ శరీరం
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
12. personify ::
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let me take his BODY down.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
♪ You want a hot BODY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
You saw the crossbow,
you saw his BODY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Coins lodged in BODY parts
is not a source of amusement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I sold what pans of my BODY remained to me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Telugu language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of body in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "body"
What body means in Telugu, body meaning
in Telugu, body definition, examples and pronunciation
of body in Telugu language.