- బాంబుబాంబులు వేశారుబాంబర్బాంబుబాంబులు
Noun(1) an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions(2) strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion(3) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Verb(1) throw bombs at or attack with bombs(2) fail to get a passing grade
(1) And here's your workstation - it cost a bomb , and it's the latest and fastest, I believe.(2) Following last Friday's bicycle bomb murder, a large number of workers went on strike in the city today.(3) the site would really be da bomb if its content were updated more frequently(4) The group hovered along the surface, flying over the lava fields and dodging the rare incoming of a lava bomb .(5) He made a couple of small mistakes, but nothing like the touchdown bomb that beat him in the preseason opener.(6) Evans showed a glimpse of his potential vs. the Raiders by catching a bomb from Bledsoe for 65 yards.(7) From the very outset all the combatants knew that the bomb would be both a weapon of destruction and a weapon of terror.(8) The root water potential was measured by a PMS Model 600 pressure bomb .(9) Harry Truman, who made the decision to use it, shared with the electorate the opinion that the bomb was a legitimate weapon.(10) It's the story of three backpackers - two British girls and a Sydney bloke - who buy an old bomb to drive from WA to Cairns.(11) Passing the bomb between teammates and trying to setup plays is really cool!(12) I told him that it would cost a bomb and that my Mom and Dad would never allow it.(13) The US is continuing to heavily bomb the city on a daily basis.(14) that bomb of an old movie(15) The age of the bomb , and of other weapons of mass destruction (chemical and biological) continues.(16) Part one, describing the destructive effects of the bomb on the population of the two cities, was published on August 6.
(1) atomic bomb :: అణు బాంబు
(2) nuclear bomb :: అణు బాంబు
(3) time bomb :: సమయం బాంబు
(4) the bomb :: బాంబు
(5) bomb shelter :: బాంబు ఆశ్రయం
(6) bomb it :: ఇది బాంబు
(7) bomb squad :: బాంబు స్క్వాడ్
(8) car bomb :: కారు బాంబు
(9) stink bomb :: దుర్గంధంతో బాంబు
1. explosive ::
2. nuclear weapons ::
3. failure ::
4. bomb calorimeter ::
5. turkey ::
6. bombard ::
7. fail ::
8. flunk ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
bomb, bombed, bomber, bombers, bombing, bombings, bombs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Man, this is the BOMB.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Now, that's the BOMB, man.
Think on it, bro.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
No, no, no.
No BOMB, no beer, no weed.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret
his contributions to the first atomic BOMB...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
It's ready to blow.
It's a time BOMB.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Telugu language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bomb in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bomb"
What bomb means in Telugu, bomb meaning in Telugu, bomb definition, examples and pronunciation of bomb in Telugu language.