Noun(1) a person who evokes boredom(2) a high wave (often dangerous, as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary(3) diameter of a tube or gun barrel(4) a hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
Verb(1) have(2) cause to be born(3) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(4) move while holding up or supporting(5) bring forth(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) contain or hold; have within(8) bring in(9) have on one's person(10) behave in a certain manner(11) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(12) support or hold in a certain manner(13) be pregnant with(14) cause to be bored(15) make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
(1) bore a hole in the wall to pass the cable through(2) I think he has simply demonstrated once again why he has become such a crashing bore .(3) Despite all the difficulties the two ends of the tunnel bore met as planned in 1916.(4) That notion of filmmaking seemed like a bore then and seems like a bore now.(5) Earl is so enmeshed in his youngest son's identity that he becomes a bore .(6) Even a small amount of snow, mud, excess lubricant, or grease in the bore can dangerously increase pressure and cause the barrel to bulge or burst when firing.(7) She on the other hand is a complete washout and a complete bore .(8) He has spoken honestly about the damage a lifetime of shooting big bore handguns has done to his body.(9) It's like reading the same book over and over again: it becomes a bore .(10) It was taken to Ilam to pump water for domestic supply from an artesian bore near the water wheel to a water tank on a tower beside the homestead.(11) You always were a headache and you always were a bore .(12) Ever seen the front of those machines they use to bore subway tunnels?(13) At some point he armed himself with a 12- bore pump action shotgun which was capable of holding up to 5 cartridges, and loaded the gun.(14) Being parallel to the bore , the rails offered a mounting solution that aimed the light perfectly.(15) With all of the reality shows that make TV watching a complete bore , I was glad to finally see something new, fresh, absorbing and entertaining.(16) The inside bore might be 12 in, but the barrels are well over a metre in diameter at the base.
(1) bear :: భరించలేదని
(2) to bore :: బోర్
(3) full bore :: పూర్తి బోర్
(4) bore and stroke :: బోర్ మరియు స్ట్రోక్
(5) cylinder bore :: సిలిండర్ బోర్
(6) bore diameter :: బోర్ వ్యాసం
(7) bore a hole :: ఒక రంధ్రం విసుగు
(8) bore da :: బోర్ డా
(9) choke-bore :: చౌక్ బోర్
(10) bore through :: ద్వారా బోర్
(11) bore out :: ఔట్ అమర్చారు
2. dullard ::
3. gauge ::
4. aegir ::
5. bore-hole ::
6. stultify ::
7. drill ::
8. tire ::
bore, bored, boredom, bores, boring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honestly, what I do
would BORE you senseless.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
For the love I BORE your lord husband...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
And yet you BORE his child, neato.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
-This can BORE anyone.
-You’re BOREd with 67 hostages,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
A year later, she BORE her Khal a daughter.
How did he show his happiness?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: bore
Meaning and definitions of bore, translation in Telugu language for bore with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bore in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bore"
What bore means in Telugu, bore meaning in Telugu, bore definition, examples and pronunciation of bore in Telugu language.