Noun(1) British nuclear physicist (born in Germany, 1882-1970
Verb(1) have(2) cause to be born(3) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(4) move while holding up or supporting(5) bring forth(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) contain or hold; have within(8) bring in(9) have on one's person(10) behave in a certain manner(11) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(12) support or hold in a certain manner(13) be pregnant with
Adjective(1) brought into existence(2) being talented through inherited qualities
(1) He thrived in the training and displayed the natural attributes of a born soldier.(2) Some babies are born with a squint or their eyes roll away from each other occasionally.(3) She was born with a rare birth defect that left her with a huge growth on her neck and has spent most of her early life in hospital.(4) In Thailand pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.(5) Hannah writes like a born novelist, with a calm, seductive style and an almost Chekovian vision of subtle humour and generosity.(6) After all, the organisation was born out of industrial struggles in the early 1980s.(7) The biggest fall in babies born to married couples has been in homes of about average income.(8) Although she was convinced early on that she was born to be an artist, she was rarely at ease with herself.(9) John was one of a family of five sons and one daughter born to proud parents Jack and Bridget.(10) Are you a born athlete?(11) The concept was born in early September, when Rick and Hood called Holdren to help write an impromptu play.(12) Of course new programme ideas are born out of old programme ideas.(13) t shows teachers how to create and deliver curriculum that helps all students become the motivated, successful natural learners they were born to be!(14) It is tempting to assume that a movement born in reaction to injustice must be just.(15) Sometimes clefts run in families and sometimes a baby is born with a cleft without anyone else in the family having one.(16) This new Islamist movement was born with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979.
(1) to be born :: పుట్టిన
(2) be born :: పుట్టిన
(3) born in :: లో జన్మించారు
(4) being born :: జన్మించిన
(5) born out :: నుండి జన్మించిన
(6) born and bred :: పుట్టి కను
(7) native-born :: స్థానికంగా-పుట్టినవారు
(8) first-born :: మొదటి జన్మించిన
1. innate ::
2. natural ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was BORN in a tower in Dorne.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Our child will never be BORN
if the dead come south.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
The First Men called us the Children,
but we were BORN long before them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Khal Drogo will not make his move
until his son is BORN.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Bastards are BORN of passion, aren't they?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: born
Meaning and definitions of born, translation in Telugu language for born with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of born in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "born"
What born means in Telugu, born meaning
in Telugu, born definition, examples and pronunciation
of born in Telugu language.