గట్టి దెబ్బ, తనకు తాను పొగుడుకొనుట
Noun(1) the quality of a substance that is able to rebound(2) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards(3) rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts
Verb(1) spring back; spring away from an impact(2) hit something so that it bounces(3) move up and down repeatedly(4) come back after being refused(5) leap suddenly(6) refuse to accept and send back(7) eject from the premises
(1) If every time you bounce a check, it costs $35, it's going to cost you a lot.(2) Arthur was performed by the perennial Peter Pan of the company, Michael O'Hare, whose steps always have a bounce and energy about them.(3) Maybe the women wanted her to bounce the president out of the White House because he had been disloyal to her.(4) She felt some of the strength fade away from her legs, the bounce she tried to inject into her knees feeling slow and sluggish.(5) If you don't know how much money is in your account, you're much more likely to bounce a check.(6) There will be some low bounce , though not much help for the fast bowlers.(7) The regular pitches have cracked and produced uneven bounce .(8) he was admired for his ability to bounce back from injury(9) My curls were starting to lose their bounce , so I twisted my hair into a messy bun.(10) The equity market rose 30% from March last year - a bounce many small investors missed.(11) I walk downstairs with a little more bounce and more confidence than usual.(12) I remember how you used to bounce me on your knee(13) In essence, it is a style that suits good English-type pitches, where movement off the pitch is minimal and the bounce comfortable.(14) Your children will grow in a house of suspicion and you will never bounce them upon your knee without wondering if they might one day slip a sword between your ribs!(15) Then, with a bounce in her step that matched her head of curls, she came out of her office to announce that she was ready.(16) In France it is illegal to have an unauthorised overdraft - bounce a cheque twice and all your accounts in any French banks will be closed.
(1) bounce back :: తిరిగి బౌన్స్
(2) bounce off :: బౌన్స్
(3) moon bounce :: చంద్రుడు బౌన్స్
(4) bounce house :: బౌన్స్ హౌస్
(5) bounce out :: బయటకు బౌన్స్
(6) bounce a ball :: ఒక బంతి బౌన్స్
(7) bounce a check :: ఒక చెక్ బౌన్స్
(8) bounce into :: లోకి బౌన్స్
1. rebound ::
2. vitality ::
5. bouncing ::
6. rebound ::
7. bound ::
8. ricochet ::
9. jounce ::
క్రింద కొట్టుకొని పైకి లేచు
1. employ ::
2. engage ::
3. hire ::
4. retain ::
bounce, bounced, bounces, bouncing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
this one doesn't BOUNCE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Bounce, little man.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Why do you BOUNCE
with your hands in the air like that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
It's a BOUNCE house!
I'm gonna go BOUNCE in it!
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
The highest BOUNCE
wins the office.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: bounce
Meaning and definitions of bounce, translation in Telugu language for bounce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bounce in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bounce"
What bounce means in Telugu, bounce meaning in Telugu, bounce definition, examples and pronunciation of bounce in Telugu language.