- అల్పాహారంఅల్పాహారం తీసుకున్నాడుbreakfastingబ్రేక్ పాస్ట్
Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: అల్పాహారం తీసుకొ
(2) eat breakfast :: అల్పాహారం తిను
(3) bed and breakfast :: తిండి, నిద్ర
(4) make breakfast :: అల్పాహారం తయారుచెయ్యి
(5) have a breakfast :: ఒక అల్పాహారం కలిగి
(6) breakfast time :: అల్పాహార సమయం
(7) breakfast cereal :: అల్పాహారం ధాన్యపు
(8) eating breakfast :: అల్పాహారం తినడం
(9) breakfast bar :: అల్పాహారం బార్
(10) buffet breakfast :: బఫే అల్పాహారం
1. breakfast ::
2. morning meal ::
3. morning tiffin ::
ఉదయం కాల భోజనం
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every single person
who eats BREAKFAST!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Aw, you didn't have
to cook me BREAKFAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Although thanks to your
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Babinski eats Dirac for BREAKFAST
and defecates Clerk Maxwell.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
This isn't BREAKFAST, it's an experiment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Telugu language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breakfast in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breakfast"
What breakfast means in Telugu, breakfast meaning in Telugu, breakfast definition, examples and pronunciation of breakfast in Telugu language.