Noun(1) constitution of the human body(2) alternative names for the body of a human being
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) Everything you ship to customers should be produced by the daily build process.(2) She was a woman of average height, had an athletic body build , and was very attractive.(3) the county council plans to build a bypass(4) Shymala enjoys the facility and vivacity frequently seen in small dancers, tidy in build , ideally proportioned.(5) the car's high specification and impressive build quality(6) engineers want to build in extra traction(7) The suspects are all males between 15 and 20, of slim to medium build .(8) A simple glance at the long slim solid looking rectangular battery pack demonstrates a quality build .(9) The first of two men involved in the theft was described as in his early forties, 5ft 10 in, clean shaven and of slim build .(10) you can build database applications without writing any code(11) Last fall, Toronto city council approved plans to build a bridge to the island airport and expand a terminal.(12) she was of medium height and slim build(13) He drew up plans for a small pocket watch and commissioned a friend to build it for him.(14) The first suspect is described as a male, 6ft tall and of proportionate build , 25 years old.(15) And, to solve the parking problems in the town, the council plans to build a car park on land behind the Vale Of The White Horse Club.(16) Ambitious plans to restore Otley Bridge and build a new footbridge have been launched by town councillors.
(1) to build :: నిర్మించడానికి
(2) build in :: నిర్మించుకొనుటలో
(3) build on :: నిర్మించు
(4) build-up :: నిర్మాణాలు
(5) build upon :: మీద నిర్మించడానికి
(6) medium build :: మీడియం బిల్డ్
(7) build a house :: ఇల్లు కట్టుకొను
(8) build into :: లోకి నిర్మించడానికి
(9) build a fire :: ఒక అగ్ని నిర్మించడానికి
1. physique ::
2. flesh ::
3. habitus ::
4. construct ::
5. establish ::
6. increase ::
7. make ::
1. dismantle ::
2. dismember ::
3. strike ::
build, builder, builders, builds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Reminds me of when my stupid brother and
sister would BUILD forts in the living room...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Aliens could only play the Golden Record
if they figured out how to BUILD a record player.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
We can start small and BUILD.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Yes. You can BUILD me
a time machine
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
But I didn't BUILD you
to be fearful.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: build
Meaning and definitions of build, translation in Telugu language for build with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of build in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "build"
What build means in Telugu, build meaning in Telugu, build definition, examples and pronunciation of build in Telugu language.