Noun(1) pain that feels hot as if it were on fire(2) a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun(3) an injury caused by exposure to heat or chemicals or radiation(4) a place or area that has been burned (especially on a person's body(5) damage inflicted by fire
Verb(1) destroy by fire(2) shine intensely, as if with heat(3) undergo combustion(4) cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort(5) cause to burn or combust(6) feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion(7) cause to undergo combustion(8) execute by tying to a stake and setting alight(9) spend (significant amounts of money(10) feel hot or painful(11) burn, sear, or freeze (tissue(12) get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun(13) create by duplicating data(14) use up (energy(15) damage by burning with heat, fire, or radiation
(1) If this burn does not take place successfully, Cassini-Huygens will fly by Saturn, never to return.(2) Sensor Excel doesn't feel smooth, and I have slight razor burn on my knees.(3) One use for negotiations, of course, would be to gain time to launder your money, burn the files, destroy the evidence etc├ö├ç┬¬(4) The plane had full tanks of fuel for a flight of less than two hours, and I'm not sure that I was even aware of the fuel burn or total capacity.(5) The US Delta launch vehicle upper stage now performs such a burn to depletion.(6) They burn flags, destroy property, disturb the peace and then act surprised and horrified when they are confronted and arrested.(7) The burn contained surface water from a nearby outfall that could be contaminated with sewage, as well as animal faeces from farms.(8) Expect a fuel burn of 14 litres / 100 km in the city and around 8 litres / 100 km on the highway.(9) Using an old blade (three shaves per blade should be the maximum) and pressing too firmly on the surface will inevitably lead to razor burn and cuts.(10) This has been aimed primarily at improving durability, as well as modifying thrust characteristics and further reducing fuel burn .(11) The rocket continued higher on the momentum from the successful first-stage burn , but it soon peaked and started to fall.(12) A firebreak follows a tributary burn , the Shiel Rig Burn, and this leads onto the grassy west ridge of Shalloch on Minnoch.(13) I set the right throttle at idle, which minimized our fuel burn from the rapidly depleting side.(14) The airline captain records a fuel burn of 9 gph per engine on his Geronimo, seemingly irrespective of altitude.(15) The farmers had started a stubble burn in the field next to the jars and, even from the bottom of the slope at the cave's entrance, we could see sheets of fire flickering some 6 feet into the air.(16) Enclosed is a check for 1,000 wonderful trees to be planted in a burn area in his memory.
(1) burn out :: బర్న్ అవుట్
(2) burn down :: డౌన్ బర్న్
(3) to burn :: బర్న్
(4) burn off :: తగలెట్టు
(5) burn in :: లో బర్న్
(6) crash and burn :: క్రాష్ మరియు బర్న్
(7) burn book :: పుస్తక బర్న్
(8) burn away :: దూరంగా బర్న్
(9) slow burn :: నెమ్మదిగా బర్న్
1. burn mark ::
2. burning ::
3. sunburn ::
4. be on fire ::
5. set fire to ::
6. scorch ::
7. be hot ::
9. consume ::
10. combust ::
11. sting ::
12. incinerate ::
13. glow ::
15. burn off ::
16. cut ::
17. sunburn ::
18. fire ::
burn, burnable, burnables, burned, burns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Burn them. Burn them all!
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
They will BURN us with napalm.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Burn them or maybe
you'll need those swords again.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Enough to BURN Stannis Baratheon's fleet
and armies both.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I had to BURN our hut down with him inside.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: burn
Meaning and definitions of burn, translation in Telugu language for burn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of burn in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "burn"
What burn means in Telugu, burn meaning in Telugu, burn definition, examples and pronunciation of burn in Telugu language.