Noun(1) the act of exploding or bursting(2) rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms(3) a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason(4) a sudden intense happening
Verb(1) come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure(2) force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up(3) burst outward, usually with noise(4) move suddenly, energetically, or violently(5) be in a state of movement or action(6) emerge suddenly(7) cause to burst(8) break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
(1) I hiccuped in order to disguise a sudden burst of laughter.(2) At the mention of his name, Ali felt all the emotion in her well up and burst out, and she collapsed onto the steering wheel once more, this time with tears running from her face.(3) Just then, a searing note burst from the stage - the band was ready.(4) Cinaed gave a brief burst of laughter, releasing the tension.(5) Edric knew what he meant and burst out with his rich laughter.(6) A folding forms tray is provided to hold forms to be burst .(7) The last line was the money line, causing the crowd to burst into applause.(8) the swollen river was expected to burst its banks(9) he sailed 474 miles in one 24-hour burst(10) Four police officers burst out and crowded around the doorway.(11) As he looked at Kennedy he thought the man might burst a blood vessel, his face was that red.(12) Barnes panted for a moment as adrenaline surged through him from the sudden burst of pain.(13) The Bridgehouse Beck, which runs through the village, burst its banks at about 9am on Tuesday after about a month's worth of rain fell in 24 hours.(14) Just minutes later, before I could even make a phone call, the front door burst open and Troy ran into the house, with Thomas close behind.(15) The boosters near her wings flared up, erupting in a burst of pressure that sent her streaming forward.(16) the words burst from him in an angry rush
(1) burst out :: బయటకు ప్రేలుట
(2) to burst :: అత్యద్భుతమైన
(3) burst into tears :: కన్నీళ్లు లోకి అత్యద్భుతమైన
(4) burst into :: లోకి ప్రేలుట
(5) burst out laughing :: నవ్వుతూ బయటకు ప్రేలుట
(6) burst into laughter :: నవ్వు లోకి అత్యద్భుతమైన
(7) burst into flames :: జ్వాలల లోకి ప్రేలుట
(8) burst mode :: పేలవచ్చు మోడ్
(9) burst forth :: బర్స్ట్ ఫోర్త్
(10) burst open :: ఓపెన్ ప్రేలుట
1. explosion ::
2. volley ::
3. outbreak ::
4. fit ::
5. outburst ::
6. split open ::
7. explode ::
8. break ::
9. barge ::
10. break out in ::
11. collapse ::
12. bust ::
13. split ::
14. erupt ::
15. bristle ::
burst, bursting, bursts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I BURST a blood vessel in my nose,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...I have BURST forth
as the world's smartest butterfly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
- Do they know why the pipe BURST?
- They didn't say.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Burst from an M-16.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
- ...by you BURSTing into tears.
- I did not BURST into tears.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: burst
Meaning and definitions of burst, translation in Telugu language for burst with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of burst in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "burst"
What burst means in Telugu, burst meaning in Telugu, burst definition, examples and pronunciation of burst in Telugu language.