బేకరీలో తయారు చేయబడిన పదార్థం, చదునుగా గుండ్రని ఆకారంలో తయారైన పదార్థం
Noun(1) a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax(2) small flat mass of chopped food(3) baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
Verb(1) form a coat over
(1) She sprints toward the river's edge, and with a wild and desperate leap, hops onto a cake of ice floating in the river.(2) Headteacher Lisa Tudor said the rule even applied to children bringing in birthday cake from home to share.(3) The candles on the 30th birthday cake were lit and blown out, the cake was cut and shared and the real Gala began.(4) She had dropped the cake of soap and bent to retrieve it.(5) He then ducked as Ulf chucked a cake of soap at him.(6) Now if someone offered me a cream cake I would turn it down and it's no hardship.(7) you have not received a fair slice of the education cake(8) Using tea instead of water in the recipe gives the honey cake a nice foundation and added depth of flavor.(9) The carrot cake was delicious and then there was a cheesecake - not what I had asked for.(10) cake pans(11) Little chefs can bake a cake or delicious muffins in the two-shelf oven or store extra plates and bowls in the cupboard.(12) The large Christening cake was cut and divided up.(13) Lauren paused to start on the biggest piece of chocolate cake we'd ever seen.(14) There were speeches and the cutting of an anniversary cake .(15) The Neem seed has good demand in Tamil Nadu as its oil extract is used in preparation of soaps, pesticides and medicines while its cake is used to raise horticultural crops.(16) If you really want to delight your guests, send them home with a cake of their own - a copy of the recipe attached to the top.
(1) chocolate cake :: చాక్లెట్ కేక్
(2) a piece of cake :: కేకు ముక్క
(3) birthday cake :: పుట్టినరోజు కేకు
(4) piece of cake :: కేకు ముక్క
(5) bake a cake :: ఒక కేక్ రొట్టెలుకాల్చు
(6) wedding cake :: పెళ్లి కేకు
(7) rice cake :: రైస్ కేక్
(8) carrot cake :: క్యారట్ కేక్
(9) cake shop :: కేక్ షాప్
(10) moon cake :: చందమామ కేక్
1. bar ::
2. patty ::
3. coat ::
4. clot ::
1. bear ::
2. beast ::
3. chore ::
4. labor ::
5. murder ::
6. pain ::
cake, caked, cakes, caking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, they threw me
a party, the gals baked me
a chocolate-chip CAKE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Well, I hope you saved room
for chocolate lava CAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
You may celebrate my life
by throwin00:02:56,845 52
00:02:58,638 --> 00:03:01,933
with CAKE, presents,
and a shower of00:02:58,638 --> 00:03:0153
00:03:02,100 --> 00:03:03,810
But then you owe me big time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Neither of them
will be the actual CAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Look at this big birthday CAKE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: cake
Meaning and definitions of cake, translation in Telugu language for cake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cake in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "cake"
What cake means in Telugu, cake meaning
in Telugu, cake definition, examples and pronunciation
of cake in Telugu language.