శక్తి కలిగిన, అనుమతించబడు, నూనె వంటి ద్రవాలు నిల్వచేసేందుకు ఉంచే టిన్ను, లోహపు పాత్ర
Noun(1) airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.(2) the quantity contained in a can(3) a buoy with a round bottom and conical top(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(6) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Verb(1) preserve in a can or tin(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
(1) how can I possibly thank you?(2) A little adrenaline can be useful but stress is generally not healthy or helpful.(3) You are told that you can open the door at any time you wish, but only once, and only briefly.(4) it can be hard work(5) Inscriptions in public places can also indicate the social status of the artist.(6) aluminium can(7) It takes a couple of seconds to phone a team doctor and check if you can take something.(8) you can imagine my terror(9) You just know that as soon as he can speak, he's going to be asked what he thinks of Joe being his father.(10) can you open the window?(11) I can go a lot slower if you want.(12) Not only can he not read music, he cannot read at all.(13) they can run fast(14) You simply get to choose a smaller portion of any of the main courses, or you can choose to share a main course.(15) can you believe it!(16) can of beans
(1) you can :: నువ్వు చేయగలవు
(2) can not :: కాదు
(3) trash can :: చెత్త బుట్ట
(4) watering can :: నీరు త్రాగుటకు లేక చెయ్యవచ్చు
(5) garbage can :: చెత్త కుండి
(6) it can be :: ఇది అవుతుంది
1. tin can ::
2. can buoy ::
3. stern ::
4. lav ::
5. potty ::
తెలివి తక్కువానిగా భావించాము
7. fire ::
9. give notice ::
can, caner, caners, cans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can I speak to you alone for a second?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
- Can I have another bump?
- Look, you had your bump.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Come on, you CAN tell me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I CAN see the ranch, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Closer we CAN get without
the dogs sniffing us, the better.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: can
Meaning and definitions of can, translation in Telugu language for can with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of can in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "can"
What can means in Telugu, can meaning in Telugu, can definition, examples and pronunciation of can in Telugu language.