గుడారాలకు ఉపయోగించే వస్త్రం, తైలవర్ణ చిత్రాలకు ఉపయోగించే వస్త్రం
- కాన్వాస్canvasedకాన్వాస్లుcanvasingఎన్నికల సమయంలో ప్రచారం
Noun(1) a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents(2) an oil painting on canvas fabric(3) the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account(4) a tent made of canvas fabric(5) a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric(6) the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
Verb(1) cover with canvas
(1) He makes a detailed drawing before he starts painting with oils on canvas or linen.(2) Ropes, canvas , tent poles, rugs, and oil for lamps were all there.(3) The final piece is a blank canvas accompanied by a block of dense text larger than the work itself.(4) Eventually he saw them; the large wooden wagons covered with heavy canvas cloth and drawn by oxen.(5) Dacron sails have also largely replaced canvas sailcloth.(6) If politics was one thread weaving through the canvas of John MacKenna's young life, then teaching was another.(7) Within the first minute Chavez walked into a Morales right uppercut and he hit the canvas .(8) Pulling out a final sprint Todorovich and Popovic reduced a boat length deficit down to a canvas as they closed in on Greece.(9) New Zealand had the best of the start holding half a canvas at 500 gone.(10) The fabrics include washed denims, soft poplins, heavy canvas , twills, and yarn-dyed plaids.(11) In their first meeting, Zulu knocked out Kamanga in the first round but the challenger accused Zulu of wrestling him to the canvas .(12) The other times Louis hit the canvas was a result of what is commonly referred to as a flash knockdown.(13) Behind them hundreds of canvas tents stretch into the flat spaces of the desert.(14) a canvas bag(15) They may be school children but this does not stop them from weaving stories on canvas .(16) Under the dripping red and white striped canvas of her tent, the secretary of Appleby Show summed up the day.
(1) canvas bag :: కాన్వాస్ సంచి
(2) blank canvas :: ఖాళీ కాన్వాస్
(3) canvas shoes :: కాన్వాస్ బూట్లు
1. sheet ::
2. canvass ::
3. canvass ::
4. poll ::
5. study ::
canvas, canvased, canvases, canvasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...acting out a painting
on the largest CANVAS in the universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
And everything is covered by thin CANVAS,
who knows what he’ll be covering.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: canvas
Meaning and definitions of canvas, translation in Telugu language for canvas with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of canvas in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "canvas"
What canvas means in Telugu, canvas meaning
in Telugu, canvas definition, examples and pronunciation
of canvas in Telugu language.