Noun(1) assets available for use in the production of further assets(2) wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value(3) a seat of government(4) one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis(5) a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product(6) the federal government of the United States(7) a book written by Karl Marx (1867(8) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Adjective(1) first-rate(2) of primary importance(3) uppercase
(1) The same jury took less than four hours on Tuesday to convict her of capital murder, rejecting her insanity defence.(2) The company, which is developing a treatment for Alzheimer's disease, gained most of its development capital from overseas.(3) New York's reputation as fashion capital of the United States is long-standing.(4) The local prosecutor in turn pushed for capital murder charges.(5) In relation to a capital T, if it is just a nice, straight vertical line with a cross across the top, it is a sans serif font - a square block.(6) That's capital ! I will certainly ride over to her.(7) Eircom says it is entitled to a return on capital invested in the business and to recover its operating costs.(8) Aarhus is Denmark's second city and the capital of Jutland, famous notably for its Old Town.(9) They invested in more land, preferring to extend the scale of their operations rather than sink capital into improved productivity.(10) The capital is invested by the institution to a large degree in interest bearing investments like government stock, etc.(11) Late in 1917 Babe moved to Los Angeles which was rapidly replacing Florida and New York as the motion picture capital .(12) With justification, it wraps itself in the mantle of intellectual capital for the knowledge economy.(13) The flip side is that some on the left have been disappointed by the lack of significant redistribution of wealth from capital to labour.(14) Consultancy fees can be regarded as investments in human capital and hence treated as capital expenditure, something the economists love.(15) We look to business and the market to invest and develop financial capital , and the State has a role in regulating the economy.(16) The properties have been snapped up by people wanting to move into the area, which was a hub of activity when Bradford was the wool capital of the world in the 1800s.
(1) capital letter :: పెద్ద అక్షరం
(2) capital letters :: పెద్ద అక్షరాలు
(3) capital city :: రాజధాని నగరం
(4) capital punishment :: మరణశిక్షను
(5) working capital :: పని రాజధాని
(6) share capital :: వాటా మూలధనం
(7) capital stock :: రాజధాని స్టాక్
(8) capital gain :: మూలధన రాబడి
(9) capital expenditure :: మూలధన వ్యయం
(10) venture capital :: వ్యవస్తీకృత ములదనము
1. majuscule ::
2. first city ::
3. money ::
4. capital letters ::
5. chapiter ::
6. capital letter ::
7. working capital ::
capital, capitalist, capitalists, capitally, capitals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your daughter will do well in the CAPITAL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
as attacking the Hand of the King
in the streets of the CAPITAL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
You arrive at the CAPITAL,
an expert in poisoning,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Until you return and march
on my CAPITAL with four times the men.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I fear for their longevity
if they remain in the CAPITAL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: capital
Meaning and definitions of capital, translation in Telugu language for capital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of capital in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "capital"
What capital means in Telugu, capital meaning in Telugu, capital definition, examples and pronunciation of capital in Telugu language.