పూర్తి శ్రద్ధతో, నిండు జాగ్రత్తగా
Adjective(1) exercising caution or showing care or attention(2) cautiously attentive(3) unhurried and with care and dignity(4) full of cares or anxiety(5) mindful of the future in spending money
(1) It is measured objectively by the care to be expected of an experienced, skilled and careful driver.(2) careful planning(3) I gave the matter careful thought(4) be careful of the dog(5) First, the entire science of astronomy had depended on careful measurement from the very beginning.(6) he's careful with money(7) Stuff like Lemsip is also banned and you have got to be careful with your caffeine dosages.(8) He has a reputation for being careful with money, but not with time and laughs.(9) Look guys I know we have to be a bit more alert, I know we have to be a bit more aware and careful .(10) As Christmas approaches we would urge the public to be particularly careful with money.(11) I like to treat myself now and again, but I am very careful in that I always put money aside for saving.(12) With many clubs becoming increasingly careful with the pennies, very few big money deals took place.(13) be careful that you don't fall(14) We were very concerned to ensure that any opening of the courts was careful and cautious.(15) I never was in the habit of depriving myself but from now on I refuse to be careful with my money.(16) he gave a careful answer
(1) be careful :: జాగ్రత్త
(2) very careful :: చాలా జాగ్రత్తగా
(3) being careful :: జాగ్రత్తగా ఉండటం
(4) be careful with :: తో జాగ్రత్తగా
(5) careful consideration :: నిశిత పరిశీలన
(6) not careful :: జాగ్రత్తగా
(7) be careful of :: జాగ్రత్తగా
(8) careful attention :: జాగ్రత్తగా దృష్టి
1. cautious ::
2. prudent ::
3. attentive ::
4. deliberate ::
5. heedful ::
6. thrifty ::
1. careless ::
2. incautious ::
3. unguarded ::
4. unmindful ::
careful, carefully, carefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
From now on,
we will be extra CAREFUL and clean.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Careful, Beric. You lost your priest.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Oh! Be CAREFUL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Be CAREFUL, though.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: careful
Meaning and definitions of careful, translation in Telugu language for careful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of careful in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "careful"
What careful means in Telugu, careful meaning in Telugu, careful definition, examples and pronunciation of careful in Telugu language.