ఫలానా అని చెప్పలేని, కొద్ది మంది మాత్రమే
Adjective(1) definite but not specified or identified(2) having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured, or certain(3) established beyond doubt or question; definitely known(4) certain to occur; destined or inevitable(5) established irrevocably(6) reliable in operation or effect(7) exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
(1) The chase is over almost before it has begun and Freya's grip is sure and certain .(2) certain aspects of the report(3) If one thing is certain about the war in Iraq, it is that lawyers are making a packet.(4) that's not certain yet(5) I'm not trying to sound like a saint, but we take for granted that we are healthy and able to live a certain way.(6) And this was a plagiarism from a certain Mr. "Toe" King, so called from this invention!(7) there's a certain knack to it(8) I think when you play a character you have to be able to relate to certain aspects.(9) Depending on the status of the field only certain units may be able to operate from the area.(10) If you do this out of necessity rather than choice you may be able to claim certain running costs.(11) He also relied upon certain paragraphs in the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State.(12) the only certain thing in this life is death(13) I am not certain about this particular rendition will taste, only time will tell.(14) Surely that would be as big a torment to the families of his victims as the certain knowledge that they will never know.(15) He is just as certain about this as he is about wanting to reach his sporting potential as an adult, not as a teenager.(16) There's no more sure and certain indication that you're not in control than this.
(1) for certain :: కొన్ని కోసం
(2) a certain :: ఒక నిర్దిష్ట
(3) make certain :: కొన్ని తయారు
(4) to a certain extent :: కొంత మేరకు
(5) be certain :: కొన్ని ఉండాలి
(6) certain amount :: నిర్దిష్ట మొత్తం
(7) it is certain :: ఇది కొన్ని ఉంది
(8) certain time :: నిర్దిష్ట సమయం
(9) a certain amount :: ఒక నిర్దిష్ట మొత్తం
1. sure ::
2. unquestionable ::
3. inevitable ::
4. reliable ::
5. determined ::
6. particular ::
7. moderate ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. uncertain ::
4. unsure ::
certain, certainly, certainties, certainty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we can't be CERTAIN
it won't recur.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Now, I don't want to do CERTAIN things.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
is to make CERTAIN they fear you
more than they do the enemy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
You may not realize it, but I have difficulty
navigating CERTAIN aspects of daily life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
It made me CERTAIN we're doing the right thing.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: certain
Meaning and definitions of certain, translation in Telugu language for certain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of certain in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "certain"
What certain means in Telugu, certain meaning in Telugu, certain definition, examples and pronunciation of certain in Telugu language.