Noun(1) a demanding or stimulating situation(2) a call to engage in a contest or fight(3) questioning a statement and demanding an explanation(4) a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror(5) a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
Verb(1) take exception to(2) issue a challenge to(3) ask for identification(4) raise a formal objection in a court of law
(1) All of them have been reported to induce antibodies in mice and provide full or partial protection from live virus challenge .(2) Evelyn answered, crossing her arms across her chest, as if daring her mother to challenge her.(3) Ian Fitzgerald returned to competitive action in a challenge against Roscommon last Sunday.(4) The coroner in charge of the inquest is facing a legal challenge to his decision to appoint 12 royal courtiers to the jury(5) Both mediators were elevated in patients with asthma after allergen challenge .(6) Since one is not allowed to select jurors, but only to challenge (deselect) them, traditional approaches to jury selection have focused on identification and challenge of undesirable jurors(7) They'll come second, but should really be staking a claim for a championship challenge .(8) Down's challenge ended in the first round(9) I challenge the Opposition to give us one policy that tells New Zealanders it would change a single thing.(10) it is possible to challenge the report's assumptions(11) I was thinking by way of challenge to the witnesses who were involved in the theft of the vehicle.(12) So, on the question of a separate issue, I do say there was a separate issue here, the implications of the challenge to the planning system as a whole.(13) The Australian champion throws off the challenge of Pirrie, the Canadian youth, and just wins a great race.(14) the ridge is a challenge for experienced climbers(15) Bellamy's pace and skill refreshed a somewhat ageing Newcastle side - their title challenge faltered when he was injured.(16) he accepted the challenge
(1) to challenge :: సవాలు చేయుట
(2) peremptory challenge :: అనుల్లంఘనీయ ఛాలెంజ్
(3) challenge response :: సవాలు ప్రతిస్పందన
(4) face a challenge :: ఒక సవాలు ఎదుర్కొనే
1. dare ::
2. test ::
3. problem ::
4. question ::
5. dare ::
6. test ::
7. dispute ::
8. take exception ::
1. accept ::
2. believe ::
3. embrace ::
4. swallow ::
challenge, challenged, challenges, challenging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
With their support, none
could CHALLENGE us.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
I CHALLENGE you to find a single reference
to Kryptonian skin cells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
it was an unnecessary CHALLENGE
to our heterosexuality.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
or a CHALLENGE to the system.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I always got stuck on
the first CHALLENGE--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: challenge
Meaning and definitions of challenge, translation in Telugu language for challenge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of challenge in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "challenge"
What challenge means in Telugu, challenge meaning
in Telugu, challenge definition, examples and pronunciation
of challenge in Telugu language.