- చెంపమందార చెక్కిళ్లుఆర్నాల్డ్cheekingబుగ్గలు
Noun(1) either side of the face below the eyes(2) an impudent statement(3) either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump(4) impudent aggressiveness
Verb(1) speak impudently to
(1) It is surprising that she had the cheek to pursue her act to the highest court of appeal.(2) She put her arm round his neck, touching the side of his cheek and her fingertips stuck to its surface.(3) When we found out we went and they had the cheek to turn us away.(4) He steps forward and touches my cheek , his hand neither warm nor cold against my skin.(5) I wipe away a tear that's somehow rolling down my cheek with the back of my hand.(6) He opened them again and looked into her caring eyes as he felt her hand moving from his cheek to the left side of his chest.(7) The English agent even had the cheek to send an e-mail saying he was doing a bunk and planned to emigrate to Italy.(8) I can't believe someone had the cheek to write this letter.(9) As it was, I felt a burning pain on my left cheek below my eye and all over my arm.(10) He had the cheek to tell workers their demand, which will mean a rise of as little as 30p an hour, was ├ö├ç├┐exorbitant├ö├ç├û.(11) They had the cheek to ask me if I could work tonight.(12) Participants use their kits to scrape some cells off of their inner cheek with a swab and mail it in.(13) This time I sat up, raised my elbow next to my cheek and stretched the back of my arm behind my head.(14) he had the cheek to complain(15) Darien had to bite the side of his inner cheek to keep from saying something insulting and cruel to her.(16) They then had the cheek to complain that the recovery of costs against them was unfair and a hardship on them!
(1) tongue-in-cheek :: నాలుక లో చెంప
(2) cheek by jowl :: దవడ ఎముక ద్వారా చెంప
(3) turn the other cheek :: చెంప చెయ్యి
(4) cheek bone :: చెంప ఎముక
1. impudence ::
2. impertinence ::
3. buttock ::
4. nerve ::
cheek, cheeked, cheekily, cheeking, cheeks, cheeky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is it possible
that she was going for your CHEEK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
"A teardrop rolls down my CHEEK"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
And is that lipstick
on your CHEEK and neck?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
It was a peck on the CHEEK, Lord Royce,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
And not just on the CHEEK,
but on the mouth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: cheek
Meaning and definitions of cheek, translation in Telugu language for cheek with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cheek in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "cheek"
What cheek means in Telugu, cheek meaning
in Telugu, cheek definition, examples and pronunciation
of cheek in Telugu language.