రసాయన, రసాయన శాస్త్రానికి సంబంధించిన
Noun(1) material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
Adjective(1) relating to or used in chemistry(2) of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes
(1) Explosives are substances that produce violent chemical or nuclear reactions.(2) Motives for merger, acquisition and divestiture activity in the water treatment chemical industry are varied.(3) They'd proposed a system of shed inspections and post-harvest chemical treatment, to ensure the disease couldn't spread interstate.(4) It has been alleged in the course of the raids that chemical weapons and napalm bombs were also used.(5) Unlike biological and chemical weapons, however, they affect humans indirectly rather than directly.(6) Aside from the nuclear variety of WMD, biological and chemical weapons pose serious dangers.(7) It may also be in part caused by vigorous chemical interaction between the silicate mantle and the iron core.(8) Quite apart from this, artificial fluoride is a toxic chemical which we neither need nor want in our public water supplies.(9) chemical change(10) Water treatment chemical suppliers are becoming more global, especially European ones who moved into the United States.(11) He appears to be motivated to confront his problems and is willing to participate in all forms of recommended treatment, including chemical castration.(12) The war that followed saw them employing chemical weapons and both sides firing ballistic missiles at major cities.(13) In fairness, any radiation that can ionize an atom can affect chemical changes in a substance.(14) We know that he's rushing hard to try to get a nuclear capability, that he is building biological and chemical weapons and has missiles with which to deliver those.(15) Now, let us examine the chemical composition of lipids.(16) They have every incentive to cooperate with us because these are people who are promising to, you know, detonate dirty bombs or chemical weapons and the like in Europe.
(1) chemical engineering :: కెమికల్ ఇంజనీరింగ్
(2) chemical engineer :: రసాయన ఇంజినీర్
(3) chemical reaction :: రసాయన ప్రతిచర్య
(4) chemical composition :: రసాయన కూర్పు
(5) chemical bond :: రసాయన బంధం
(6) chemical industry :: రసాయన పరిశ్రమ
(7) chemical compound :: రసాయన సమ్మేళనం
(8) chemical change :: రసాయనిక మార్పు
(9) chemical analysis :: రసాయన విశ్లేషణ
(10) chemical plant :: రసాయన మొక్క
1. chemic ::
2. chemical substance ::
chemical, chemically, chemicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We used a different CHEMICAL
process, but it is every bit as pure.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Also in the CHEMICAL industry,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
is the power to transmute
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Has a strong toxic
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Chemical bonds are what
make matter matter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: chemical
Meaning and definitions of chemical, translation in Telugu language for chemical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chemical in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chemical"
What chemical means in Telugu, chemical meaning in Telugu, chemical definition, examples and pronunciation of chemical in Telugu language.