- ఎంచుకోండిఅంతేకాకుండా ఎంచుకున్నఎంచుకోవడం
Verb(1) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives(2) select as an alternative over another(3) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
(1) there are many versions to choose from(2) If only one defender wishes to play then he can choose to invite his partner to defend with him.(3) do whatever you choose(4) I'll stay as long as I choose(5) Nations have always been able to choose to what degree they wish to open up to globalisation.(6) Gloria was surprised to have won the award and is still trying to decide what prize to choose .(7) choose which one you want(8) Neither will they inspire our most talented people to choose a career in politics.(9) it's hard to choose(10) you have to choose whether you like it or not(11) Feel free to choose more or less as you see fit, but please explain why you picked them.(12) women should have the right to choose(13) choose 'Find' on the 'Tools' menu(14) He or she may decide afterwards that the marriage cannot work, and choose to leave it.(15) you can stay at home if you choose(16) now it's my turn to choose
(1) to choose :: ఎంచుకొను
(2) choose wisely :: తెలివిగా ఎంచుకోండి
(3) choose between :: మధ్య ఎంచుకోవచ్చు
(4) pick and choose :: ఎంచుకొని ఎంచుకోండి
(5) as you choose :: మీరు ఎంచుకున్న వంటి
1. select ::
2. wish ::
3. prefer ::
1. decline ::
2. refuse ::
3. reject ::
choose, chooses, choosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Aye. Lord Walder
let me CHOOSE any of his granddaughters
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
But I can now.
With the faces, I can CHOOSE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Penny's gonna make me CHOOSE
what we're gonna do tonight
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
I want each of you to CHOOSE a name,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
...by not having you in it, I am
comfortable If you CHOOSE to believe that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: choose
Meaning and definitions of choose, translation in Telugu language for choose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choose in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "choose"
What choose means in Telugu, choose meaning in Telugu, choose definition, examples and pronunciation of choose in Telugu language.