Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: మరింత స్పష్టంగా
(2) quite clearly :: చాలా స్పష్టంగా
(3) very clearly :: చాలా స్పష్టంగా
(4) see clearly :: స్పష్టంగా చూడండి
(5) clearly visible :: స్పష్టంగా కనిపించే
(6) state clearly :: రాష్ట్ర స్పష్టంగా
(7) explain clearly :: స్పష్టంగా వివరించటానికి
(8) clearly seen :: స్పష్టంగా చూడవచ్చు
2. obviously ::
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Clearly, I'm 14 days too early.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Amy's CLEARLY giving you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
-"I can see it CLEARLY.
-I request instructions, sir."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
and CLEARLY I'm getting nowhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
It funny because you are so CLEARLY
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Telugu language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of clearly in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Telugu, clearly meaning
in Telugu, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation
of clearly in Telugu language.