Noun(1) clothing in general
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) ├ö├ç├┐I now feel more comfortable and relaxed at work wearing casual clothes ,├ö├ç├û she said.(2) school clothes(3) second-hand clothes(4) Meanwhile, the sister is trying to maintain standards and dignity, washing her clothes and covering her body.(5) baby clothes(6) This could also be a great place to store warm clothes like hats, gloves, scarves and boots.(7) I thought of my cracked shoes, my worn clothes , my family's urgent needs, my burden of pain.(8) The only good thing about it, was that we could wear casual clothes , instead of suits and ties.(9) She pulled out the first thing on top of the pile of clothes , a sleeveless baby pink velvety sweater with sequin trim.(10) He asked me why I was wearing boy's clothes and a baseball cap, and not a dress.(11) they were dressed in civilian clothes(12) he stripped off his clothes(13) Together they shop for baby clothes , and together they sit at the doctor's office.(14) a clothes shop(15) My partner and I run an independent clothes shop in Bournemouth, and we trade on the internet.(16) I was still wearing my school clothes - navy blue skirt, black stockings, white shirt and tie.
(1) cloth :: గుడ్డ
(2) clothe :: ధరింపజేయు
(3) clothes shop :: బట్టల దుకాణం
(4) clothes store :: బట్టల కొట్టు
(5) casual clothes :: సాధారణ వస్త్రాలు
(6) clothes hanger :: బట్టలు కరవాలము
(7) wear clothes :: బట్టలు వేసుకో
(8) put on clothes :: బట్టలు వేసుకో
(9) change clothes :: బట్టలు మార్చడానికి
(10) dirty clothes :: మురికి బట్టలు
1. clothing ::
2. apparel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How do you
not tear off his CLOTHES
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
"Where's your costume?
Why are you wearing work CLOTHES?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Sure. Just, when you say "dressed up,"
you mean nice CLOTHES, right?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
I thought I might change out of
these wet CLOTHES, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I remember. That was
not a lot of CLOTHES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: clothes
Meaning and definitions of clothes, translation in Telugu language for clothes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clothes in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clothes"
What clothes means in Telugu, clothes meaning in Telugu, clothes definition, examples and pronunciation of clothes in Telugu language.